Matsui 122 Reviews

Matsui 122 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The Matsui 122 DVD player is really really cheap, but...”

Written on: 05/10/2007 by PrimeTime (6 reviews written)

The Matsui 122 DVD player is really really cheap, but it is just a device for playing DVD's, like a Datsun car is a machine to take you places… Read Full Review

“I bought this product two years ago. Last year I had...”

Written on: 20/04/2003 by Oc. (1 review written)

I bought this product two years ago. Last year I had slight problems reading some of the dvd's from Blockbuster. I thought it was the problem with the dvd's. Now it cannot play dvd's for more than 30 minutes. It starts of well but after 30 minutes seems to pause very often(like every 1 min). I paid 129 pounds, which is frustrating… Read Full Review