Blueprint Paul Shier perpetual 52mm slimline Reviews

Blueprint Paul Shier perpetual 52mm slimline - Ask a question now

“I am not atually reviewing these wheels, but I am...”

Written on: 07/12/2005 by danmroe (11 reviews written)

I am not atually reviewing these wheels, but I am reviewing the Blueprint Symmetrics 50mm Wheels. These are the same with different graphics. These last sligtly longer than blanks. Dont ask why. I guess you think 50mm is small, but it is my favourite wheel size, as I am quite technical. They last okay. Cost me £8 from mate who brought them for £20 but never used them. Good Wheels!

P.S. Sk8 for life, and hate world industries!… Read Full Review

“a very nice ride and at a very good price, buy these...”

Written on: 18/04/2003 by qb. (1 review written)

a very nice ride and at a very good price, buy these wheels now. Probably better 4 the more expierienced rider, they may be to small for beginners… Read Full Review