Tecnik TKC1285 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Double Oven
Bake
Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (electric & Gas)
5 Cooking Elements (burner)
Capacity: 2.01 Cu. Ft.
Tecnik TKC1285 - Ask a question now

“Pile Of Rubbish ”

Written on: 21/07/2015 by 64646464 (1 review written)

We went for the Teknix Duel Fule Range Cooker as it was half the price of a Range Master, and it's been nothing but trouble ever since. With in days, one of the orange oven lights had vanished in to the cooker, soon to be followed by the other one. Then one of the large rings would only work intermittently. The whole cooker seems to be covered in a grease like film that cannot be removed by any kitchen product. All the knobs are black with a black tab to indicate what temp you have… Read Full Review

“Wow, my experience is completely different to everyone...”

Written on: 26/07/2010 by binkybags (1 review written)

Wow, my experience is completely different to everyone elses. When I bought my flat the tecnik TKC 1285 oven was already there (although it looked pretty new at the time) and I've certainly been using it for over 3 years with no problems whatsoever.

I agree that the main oven controls are not intuitive - took me ages to figure out that you had to set the oven timer before the main oven came on! The controls for the rest of the functions are pretty straight forward, its only the main oven that… Read Full Review

“Oven and extractor hood (both Tecnik)came as part of a...”

Written on: 23/02/2009 by 1JBE2 (1 review written)

Oven and extractor hood (both Tecnik)came as part of a package from Kitchens Direct. I would never go near them again.
They were unhelpful on the many occasions I reported failed oven seals, reluctant to return calls and did not come up with any effective answers.
Thankfully the last set of seals are still OK so they may have solved the problem.
Currently looking to chuck out this waste of space and replace it with a cooker that does a proper job
. I learned a long time ago that if you buy… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would certainly not get a Tecnik oven again. The...”

Written on: 06/12/2007

I would certainly not get a Tecnik oven again. The only reason I have one is because it came with my Moben kitchen (which, once again I feel was a complete waste of money).

Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2011

My tecnik's been fine. It was already here when I moved in and I've had it for 6 years. I have now broken the inner glass on the door and have been looking to replace the oven (a built under) but the Tecnik seems to have a bigger main oven than many other built unders. I'm now looking for replacement glass.

Read 1 Comment

“The Tecnik TKC1285 cooker we bought is a big...”

Written on: 18/04/2004 by Nena Hammond (4 reviews written)

The Tecnik TKC1285 cooker we bought is a big disappointment. The hood that came with the cooker (also Tecnik) has so little suction power that we gave up using it completely. When the oven setting using the back heating element stopped working (after only a year and a half of very little use) we called BSH who are the only company appointed to do repairs for Tecnik. Their engineer replaced the back heating element and although the part costs only £9, BSH charged us £127 (£33 pounds for a… Read Full Review