Boots No7 Blush Stick Reviews

Boots No7 Blush Stick
Boots No7 Blush Stick

“Amazing Blusher ”

written by HellySolomon on 17/02/2022

I love this blusher since I use it over powder and use a little deeper shade than I would normally, it lasts a long time, and it feels light on my face. I've had issues with creams/foundations causing breakouts in the past, but this did not do so and, in my opinion, looks a lot more natural than powders.

“Flexible blusher”

written by Jensenchiyo on 27/07/2021

No.7 blusher is flexible to use in any way. Its quality is good and last for longer time.

“Easy to Apply”

written by Ojassha on 21/01/2021

No7 blush Stick is flexible and just the fact that it can be applied on the go. It takes a little more time to get used to it. Easily apply and also last for a long duration.

“Good Product”

written by Devin_Cozz on 17/12/2020

Excellent blusher with great quality. Easy to use and lasts for longer period of time. Price is reasonable. Quantity is best. Recommended to friends and family.

“Easy to apply”

written by Miles78 on 15/10/2020

Easy to apply with the stick or you can simply have some on your fingers and then dab it on your chicks. What i really like most about this product is it's packaging; easy to carry around.

“very good, I like this color, this is my most...”

written by Thiphrisity on 11/05/2015

very good, I like this color, this is my most satisfying one color.

“Good”

written by Helloitsme1 on 23/05/2013

I found this was really good, much better than the one I usually use!!!

“great value for everyday”

written by Ashleigh12 on 02/09/2012

Boots no7 range is fantastic for day to day makeup. I use this for work and its great for the price

“This is the best blush stick going. Good color that...”

written by on 05/11/2009

This is the best blush stick going. Good color that lasts, easy application, the tube intself is long-lasting, and it is not expensive. Only problem is I can no longer find it anywhere. Why is it that good products that are affordable disappear from the market so often? Frankly, I liked everyhting about this product.

“ The only trouble is, I can't find it anywhere...”

written by on 04/11/2009

The only trouble is, I can't find it anywhere anymore! It's a fabulous product, best of all the blush sticks!

“I love Boots No7 Blush Stick, and I hope it stays on...”

written by rose23 on 21/09/2007

I love Boots No7 Blush Stick, and I hope it stays on the market. I bought shade - 10 clove.