Maybelline Fresh Matte Makeup Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Fresh Matte Makeup - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline Fresh Matte Makeup

“Maybelline Fresh Matte is a brilliant foundation, I...”

written by hayley19men on 21/10/2007

Maybelline Fresh Matte is a brilliant foundation, I wouldn't use anything different.

“I really like this Maybelline Fresh Matte Makeup...”

written by tylah3 on 18/09/2006

I really like this Maybelline Fresh Matte Makeup foundation. It does what it says on the tube. It gave me matte skin all day long when I usually have to touch up with powder, I didn't with this. It leaves skin feeling nice, velvety smooth too.
When used with concealer to hide imperfections it gives a lovely healthy look to the skin, not heavy and mask like. Great for teenage skin.
I'd recommend this to everyone who likes a fresh, clean look.

“I was excited when I read the back of Maybelline Fresh...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Supergirl pink on 27/01/2006

I was excited when I read the back of Maybelline Fresh Matte Make-up foundation it sounded perfect for my skin. I picked the palest colour as I am pale. When I got it home and applied it it was like water dripping through my fingers. I noticed the smell straight away, like paint, then when I started to put it on it was a pale orange colour. I was gutted I'd just spent money on this product. It does not do what it says on the tube! I washed it off straight away no way I would be seen in public with it on!

Edm12's Response to 227371_Supergirl pink's Review

Written on: 11/11/2006

Your review is simply unfair. Why do you let down a make-up just because you could not choose the right color?
<br>
<br/>I am also pale, and once I made the same mistake: but there are two light colors; a rosy one and a yellowish one. I gave away the yellowish and bought the rosy - I'm using the third tube. I use it mainly only on my nose, as my pores are visible there and it tends to shine, but not with that.
<br/>I have combination skin, but there is another version; Pure Matte, so if your skin is really greasy, you should use that.

“Maybelline Fresh Matte Make-up is easy to apply and...”

written by louise j on 14/04/2005

Maybelline Fresh Matte Make-up is easy to apply and the range of colours is good, this is not such a good foundation if you are using it largely to conceal blemishes as it is too thin.

“Overall: Maybelline Fresh Matte Make-up is a pretty...”

written by aexoh on 12/03/2004

Overall: Maybelline Fresh Matte Make-up is a pretty good foundation. i'm sure there is better. but this one is good for money.