Max Factor Lipfinity Reviews

Max Factor Lipfinity
Max Factor Lipfinity

“Length of applicator”

written by diffner on 04/07/2022

I would give 5 stars as i love the product but the brush does not reach the bottom of the container so you end up not using all the contents unless you use aa ear bud. Lipfinity 24 hours

“Highly Recommended”

written by HellySolomon on 04/01/2022

This Factor lipfinity 24 hours in shade 88 Starlet is my go-to red, plus it's a limited edition, so I'm not sure what I'll do if I can't get it. It's a little pricey, but it's well worth it. It'll keep you going all day, and I strongly suggest it!

“ disapointed. lip colour dries up and left in the...”

written by on 12/12/2017

I love the colours and its great to put on but it does not last long on the lips nor in the bottle, as it dries up far too quickly when you do not use it. When using different colour, I dont think the small bottle helps as you cannot get to the lip colour as it sticks to the sides.I think another shapes vessal would be far better.

“Best ever!!! ”

written by Harrisuy331 on 06/02/2016

I've been using this product for about 15 years... 190 is my favourite. In the last year I have tried everything else out there that claims it's a long lasting lipstick.. After spending 100s of $ trying to find something else, nothing compares to the longevity of these lipsticks!! If I go out, I have to actually remove it the next day and still looks perfect!!! Well done, please don't do anything silly like discontinue it!!!!!

“A good lasting choice!”

written by JosieVanhorn on 02/08/2015

I have 5 of these Lipfinity lipsticks now and hardly use anything else. They are very good! I apply them in the morning on dry clean lips. And they last me all day long through way to many cups of coffee, lunch and dinner and my lips don't feel dry. It is so great! The only thing you need to remember is to apply it quickly, in order to avoid clumps. 140 Charming is great!

“Yes it does come of and you look like you have...”

written by on 15/03/2013

Yes it does come of and you look like you have lipliner on the edge of your lips also there is very little in the container a complete rip off Also very drying to the lips

“Disappointing”

written by Guesttt on 16/01/2013

I have to say the colors are wonderful but the lipstick comes off at the center of my lips, it's flaky. After using it, my lips felt dry and the next day i had herpes all over my lips.

Bloomingbabyboomer's Response to Guesttt's Review

Written on: 28/03/2013

You don't get herpes from an unused lipstick. Herpes is a virus & once you have it, you have it for life. It is an opportunistic virus that waits for it's perfect breeding conditions ie. when you have a cold, a mild fever etc.

“Love the color but..”

written by elppa on 12/02/2012

I bough the color 110 passionate and love it! But it seems to flake off from the center of my lips even if i use the moisturizing top coat.. I don't think i will buy more but i'll use this one for the sake of my used money. I would've hoped for more of a flexible finish that moves with the lips, but instead it cracks, and you can basically just rub it off from the center.

Guest's Response to elppa's Review

Written on: 26/06/2012

I had the same problem with the lipstick flaking, it was very annoying!

Read 1 Comment

“disappointing.. like a felt tip pen running out of...”

written by on 22/05/2011

disappointing.. like a felt tip pen running out of colour. i would have took it back to complain and ask for a refund but had lost the receipt. have only used it twice and ended up with another lipstick on top to conceal the awful patchy mess it made. a complete waste of £7.99 !!!!! avoid!!!!

“Compared to other brands this is THE one to buy. Its a...”

written by on 26/02/2011

Compared to other brands this is THE one to buy. Its a bit more expensive but stays on longer and is nice and thick so you only need to apply one coat. It does not come out streaky or transparent in places, love it!!!

“awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!have always searched...”

written by on 14/02/2011

awesome awesome awesome!!!!!!!!have always searched for that one perfect shade which would look natural and stay on even after having a meal!was soo happy with this purchase and am looking forward to buy another shade!its one..uve got to get!!!!

“I have loved using this lipstain however I hae found...”

written by on 16/11/2010

I have loved using this lipstain however I hae found that it comes off the centre of my lips very quickly and if you try and reapply it seems to create a horrible flaky mess. I have found recently that my lips have become very sore and painful virtually all the time and wondered if any other users have had the same problem from long-term use of this lipstain?

Nicolamcmaster's Comment

Written on: 04/04/2014

I totally agree - loved the colour & staying ability of lipstick, but have for the past 2 weeks had very sore lips and did wonder would it be the lipstick - my daughter this morning suggested I google 'any problems with lipfinity' hence I'm writing this. Unfortunately I will never buy it again. My lips have lost a whole layer of skin and at have also had herpes sores on them. I wonder is it significant that this problem only seem to occur nearing the end of the tube of lipstick ??

Rifat111's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2014

Yes I agree too! I bought this last Tuesday and have only worn it twice and my lips have gone all bumpy and sore! Not impressed at all. I have never ever had this problem in the whole of twenty years with lipstick of any other brand.

Read 2 Comments

“ i like maxfactor lipfinity alot,but i have a problem...”

written by on 19/09/2010

i like maxfactor lipfinity alot,but i have a problem with gluten and soy so now i will have to find a lipstick that doesn't have gluten or soy.. thanks for a great producted. i love the colors and i hope for new colors and some with out the gluten and soy in it, thanks betty

“The only problem that I have is that,having bought...”

written by Babs1234 on 02/03/2010

The only problem that I have is that,having bought only Lipfinity since it was first brought out,I now have over 25 containers with some lipstick in but not usable.Is there anything that can be added so that you can use it up right to the last bit,please ?I am a 69 year old pensioner and I am very selective about my things because,like everyone else,I cannot afford to waste money.

Spirit29's Response to Babs1234's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

yes I have the same problem left with 1/4 of unuseable lipstick at the top.... I love the product, BUT it doesn't last long !!!!!! I feel cheated and not getting good value !!!!

Missguapa's reply to Spirit29's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2013

TOTALLY agree, there is always one third left which gets thrown out. It drives me nuts! Could they not have made the wand longer and more flexible so that lipstick at bottom can be reached and also round top. Have now changed brand as although I like the product very much I feel cheated every time I can't get at the last third in the tube.

Read 2 Comments

“I would not use any other brand than Max Factor...”

written by on 05/11/2009

I would not use any other brand than Max Factor Infinity. I use #180 (spiritual) and I have never found a shade of any brand of lipstick that I like as much.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Max Factor Lipfinity has ruined my lips. Since wearing...”

written by Cathy OShea on 13/06/2009

Max Factor Lipfinity has ruined my lips. Since wearing it only twice my lips are chapped and dry which they have never been before and no matter what I put on them to alleviate the dryness, nothing works. Help!

Bellagilla's Response to Cathy OShea's Review

Written on: 01/04/2010

I totally agree with Cathy's review as I have had the same problem with the Infinity and no amount of moisturising will help. Plus I found that after an hour or so, the lipstick started to flake off and looked absolutely awful. I guess this one is not suitable for all lips.

Read 1 Comment

“Max Factor Lipfinity is kiss proof”

written by on 16/05/2009

Max Factor Lipfinity is kiss proof

“I tried Max Factor Lipfinity for the 1st time today...”

written by brunettedonna19 on 09/04/2009

I tried Max Factor Lipfinity for the 1st time today and i love it, will be buying more!! * Colour stands out fabulous
* Actually does stay on like it says

“I have shades 90 - Majestic, and 92 Exuberant...both...”

written by bibblebobble on 09/03/2009

I have shades 90 - Majestic, and 92 Exuberant...both are too dark for my lips and complexion. They looked like a dark pinky-red on the chart but are both a burgundy colour...they make my lips look small and unnatural! I didn't pay full price for either of these and was impressed with their staying power so I then purchased a Lipfinity Everlights in 09 - Magical, which I am very happy with. It is a bright-ish pinky-purple shade with a slight bit of sparkle in it.
I wear Magical if I'm going out for the day or evening and it lasts! For work I wear Glowing Sepia which is in the Max Factor Lipfinity Colour and Gloss range.
The only other product which I think rivals Lipfinity is Maybelline 16 Hour Superstay Lipstick, which I find easier to apply as the texture is a bit lighter.
I'd recommend trying a few shades of Lipfiniiy on the back of your hand before purchasing, in case it doesn't suit your skin-tone.

“The Max Factor Lipfinity is an excellent lipstick and...”

written by kocurski on 25/02/2009

The Max Factor Lipfinity is an excellent lipstick and believe me I have tried everything on the market from premier to cheap brands. Make sure you get a special oil based remover for this or even baby oil will do the trick if you have none, because believe me once it's on it doesn't come off. The reason I have not given this product the maximum score is that I try everything new that comes on the market and I feel you are always looking for that total perfection (probably unobtainable), but until then this will do fine.