Panasonic DVD-RV60 Reviews

Panasonic DVD-RV60 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic DVD-RV60

Panasonic DVD-RV60

“Extremely good picture quality with the Panasonic...”

written by on 31/01/2008

Extremely good picture quality with the Panasonic DVD-RV60, I Love it. The only thing I don't like is the full size player.

“Women - who needs them when you have got this! The...”

written by fred. on 14/12/2001

Women - who needs them when you have got this! The Panasonic RV60 DVD player 'll cook, clean and even iron for you - it wont do the obvious (unless you are willing to pay bucks for repairs and cleaning!)
Its the business!!

“What a machine! I had a Sony 735 before this, but as...”

written by Copperkingdom. on 05/04/2001

What a machine! I had a Sony 735 before this, but as soon as I saw the crisp detailing on the RV60 I got rid of it. The 54 MHz video processor gives outstanding detail, and the on-board DTS has to be heard to be believed!!

2187_Huer.'s Response to Copperkingdom.'s Review

Written on: 19/05/2001

This was not "expertly Reviewed".
<br>This Review did not state the price paid, or any bad points about the machine.
<br>This Review didn't even really state many good things about the machine.
<br>It is my belief that you could have learned more from a sales person at best buy.

3563_Kraut.'s Response to Copperkingdom.'s Review

Written on: 19/08/2001

What a review. Actually totaly useless to me anyone can get this exited with a new toy. It did not help me a bit to decide, to buy or not to buy.

Read 2 Comments