Ford Fiesta Mk4 1.25 Zetec Reviews

Ford Fiesta Mk4 1.25 Zetec - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta Mk4 1.25 Zetec

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Overall the Ford Fiesta seems to be a waste of money...”

Written on: 28/05/2004 by dbaily (1 review written)

Overall the Ford Fiesta seems to be a waste of money and this is reflected in the cost of repairing and the overall cost of insuring the vehicle… Read Full Review

174496_M1Ll2Y's Response to 156966_dbaily's Review

Written on: 19/10/2004

I think your wrong there fella, i've got a mrk 4 1996 fezza 1.25 Zetec and they are a great run around. only trouble i've had with mine is the Mass Air Flow sensor, which isn't a big problem. Easy to mod to! Im 20 years old, 1 year no claims and my isurance is only £829, which I think is very good. All cars are going to need to be repaird at some stage of there lifes and even though i've got a small engine, I can still smoke other cars from the lights ie saxo's and some of the bigger cars too. The car inside feels smooth and to be perfectly honest if you have got £350K in your bank go buy your self a Merc! Which has all the luxurys and the smart gizmo's.

R148Uagfifi's Response to 156966_dbaily's Review

Written on: 27/10/2004

I think you are very biased as you have only had the car 2 months all cars are costly just yours happened all at once, I think you ought to give it a chance. I have had my fiesta just over a year and other than wear and tear I haven't paid nothing out on her.
<br>As for insurance I am 20 and my zetec s 16v cost me 583.00 and I am female if you want cheap insurance get a citroen ax.

Read 2 Comments