Most Haunted - The Best Of Most Haunted Reviews

Most Haunted - The Best Of Most Haunted - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Most Haunted - The Best Of Most Haunted

“load utter rubbish”

Written on: 25/06/2015 by Gutierrez337 (1 review written)

Stop screaming!!!!!!!!! You are supposed to be looking for spirit activity/ hauntings! Start being respectful, buy the latest equipment to do your job. Stop putting the camera on the stupid presenter. It's evidence people want. That it what you are supposed to be looking for. Please grow up. Ggggggrrrrrrrr … Read Full Review

“I love Most Haunted and i love all the people who star...”

Written on: 17/09/2008

I love Most Haunted and i love all the people who star in it! I love it because i love horror!… Read Full Review

“OK, so I was at Tesco today on one of my rare outings...”

Written on: 29/09/2005 by illonavamp (2 reviews written)

OK, so I was at Tesco today on one of my rare outings into the world, and I thought I'd buy a couple of DVD's.

The second was 'Most Haunted Live III' - the best of - apparently.

Anyway I'd only caught this series once on TV, and thought it a pile of dross because it's three quarters of an hour talking about what they've seen - between the presenter wannabe, a couple of so called historians who have lots of books about ghosts (in which case I have a DOCTORATE in history), a stage guy who is… Read Full Review

Boycott's Response to illonavamp's Review

Written on: 04/10/2005

That is one of the best reviews I have ever read! I like to catch Most Haunted now and again, and it often plays out just as you have said!! Very funny stuff!!

Read 1 Comment

“Wow, I'm a big fan of Most Haunted and Derek Acorah...”

Written on: 18/07/2004 by dawnmarie7 (1 review written)

Wow, I'm a big fan of Most Haunted and Derek Acorah and if you love to scare yourself you've got to buy this DVD because it has Yvette Fielding allways getting scared. Anyway, and then Derek will talk to his spirit guide Sam and Derek tells you about the uncovered past of some of Britain and Ireland's most haunted buildings! So if you are a believer, enjoy! Or if you are a sceptic, you never know, this DVD may make you change your mind!… Read Full Review