Beverley Callard - Real Results Reviews

Beverley Callard - Real Results - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beverley Callard - Real Results

“Fantastic”

written by on 06/04/2012

I have had the Real Results video for more than ten years. It's so easy to follow and working out with real people watching them lose the weight right in front of your eyes. The healthy eating plan is excellent. I have the video but misplaced the healthy eating plan book (what a pity). This video really works.

“I actually thought Beverley Callard - Real Results...”

written by sonya2009 on 07/05/2009

I actually thought Beverley Callard - Real Results workout was great. Used along with the fatblaster plan it really works. I was a heavy 12stone, and for my 5ft 3in frame very overweight. I done this workout at least twice a day, along with the diet recommended. The first week I lost 10lb and the second week I lost 8lb. It wasn't long before I was down to 9st 5 (which when working out is about the right weight for my height).
Please try this video, it is really good.

“Beverley Callard - Real Results was easy to follow.....”

written by collyfleurd on 09/08/2008

Beverley Callard - Real Results was easy to follow.. tough at times (which is expected). It's enjoyable and I achieved really good results. Recommended!

“I think this workout DVD is fantastic, it doesn't...”

written by dannus251 on 24/07/2007

I think this workout DVD is fantastic, it doesn't shift loads of weight in one go; but it is slow and steady and for me that works.

It's particularly good for anyone who's just getting started. I definitely recommend it!

“I borrowed a friends Beverley Callard - real results...”

written by Tania on 17/07/2007

I borrowed a friends Beverley Callard - real results for getting back into exercise after a long break, and the workout on the whole is quite gentle. It's not too bad once you get past the bad outfits and music but not energetic enough to shift serious amounts of weight. I wouldn't recommend buying if you want a proper workout.