Digital Mobile Reviews - www.digitalmobile.co.uk

Digital Mobile www.digitalmobile.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered an upgrade to my Orange phone from...”

Written on: 09/08/2004 by JT (1 review written)

I ordered an upgrade to my Orange phone from Digitalmobile.co.uk. The form you have to fill in, although seemingly secure, has some rather questionable components. These include a section for direct debit which I had to fill in in order to progress to the next page - despite the fact I wasn't paying by direct debit. I rang the customer service line and was told to "stick any numbers/ letters I liked" into the box. The website says that any phone you order will be dispatched the next working… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Well, I thought I would order myself a Nokia 7210 on a...”

Written on: 27/03/2003 by Jette. (1 review written)

Well, I thought I would order myself a Nokia 7210 on a Talk 200 Orange Plan.
I did that on the 25/3. It should have arrived on the 27/3...it never did.
So I tried to ring them...and email them...and request call back via their webpage. And I didn't give up.
Until I spoke to Riemon on the 7/3! He said he'll check the whole thing out for me and ring me. He never did.
I managed to get through to them on the 10/3 again. That was when they told me that I didn't receive my order cause they are… Read Full Review