Maclaren Buggy - General Reviews

Maclaren Buggy - General - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have got the Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller, i have...”

Written on: 18/05/2010

I have got the Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller, i have had this since my daughter is two months old, and it is the best pushchair i have ever brought, me and my husband are trying for another baby so will defo use it for a new baby it has still got loads of use left.

Very light to push, easy to fold, rain cover covers my daughters feet now she is touching the foot rest, I can adjust the handels height to suit me or my mum is short. I love the fact that when i do have another baby i can turn it in… Read Full Review

“Really hard wearing Maclarens are a great buy -...”

Written on: 11/02/2009

Really hard wearing Maclarens are a great buy - outlasting cheaper models. I would recommend one to anybody with a child from about 9-12 months onwards. The Maclaren is an iconic brand and rightly so. You get quality and reliability. A bad point is not really offering protection you would feel comfortable with for a young baby… Read Full Review

“Maclaren Buggy is a wonderful buggy suitable for all...”

Written on: 25/09/2006 by schechter123 (2 reviews written)

Maclaren Buggy is a wonderful buggy suitable for all ages, from newborn till toddler. It's easy to push, easy to fold, easy to use in general, a fantastic buy!!! No bad points at all, it's fantastic!!!!… Read Full Review

“We bought a Maclaren buggy for our holiday in Greece...”

Written on: 26/03/2003 by Gail. (1 review written)

We bought a Maclaren buggy for our holiday in Greece when we needed a small, lightweight pushchair that we could take with us on the plane for our two year old (our old Silver Cross trolley was just too heavy and large to carry).
The Maclaren buggy design has been around for years and is still the most convenient trolley for toddlers imho.
It doesn't offer the protection you need for a really young infant but once they're into toddling, the ease with which you can put up this buggy and it's… Read Full Review

Maggiebreton's Response to 83354_Gail.'s Review

Written on: 12/01/2004

Maclaren offer a wide range of buggies from around £50 up to around £150. This review does not make it clear which model they are reviewing.

Groovee's Response to 83354_Gail.'s Review

Written on: 14/03/2004

I\'ve always loved Mclaren Buggies and am looking for a new one. Have fallen in love with the triumph! Love Louise

Read 2 Comments