The Eye Reviews

Summary

Director Danny Pang, Oxide Pang Starring: Anjelica Lee, Lawrence Chou
Manufacturer: Tartan Video
Features:
  • PAL
  • Subtitled
  • Widescreen
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    The Eye - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Eye

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“This movie was gold”

Written on: 28/04/2021 by AaravMalta (4 reviews written)

I am a great fan of Jessica Alba. This movie was gold, totally amazing. One or the best, I’ve watched this year. Totally interesting and mysterious with that hint of horror. … Read Full Review

“I think Jessica Alba is an extraordinarily talented...”

Written on: 19/02/2021 by Dominguez136 (1 review written)

I think Jessica Alba is an extraordinarily talented actress. This movie to be great… Read Full Review

“I want to say that I am writting here it again ok? any...”

Written on: 18/06/2010 by telecinese (2 reviews written)

I want to say that I am writting here it again ok? any doubt ask me... I am adding more details.

In the Asia there are a lot of countries that makes a very good horror movies... so the americans found out it and they think they are a production-quality of horror movies, many exploring the theme of mastery with ghosts disturbed, which is very cool this idea, they started a fashion for these re-filmings Oriental movies for success. "The ring", "The gruge" and "Shutter" are just some examples… Read Full Review