A Very Peculiar Practice Reviews

A Very Peculiar Practice - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A Very Peculiar Practice

“A Very Peculiar Practice is a superb series. Black,...”

written by Muncipal on 22/04/2005

A Very Peculiar Practice is a superb series. Black, funny and cringe-makingly true to life. Great characterizations from all the cast and an exceptional performance from Barbara Flynn? Andrew Davies has gone on to write and adapt many more things for television but this is surely his finest hour. Where oh where is series 2?

203482_Jhooke's Response to 190218_Muncipal's Review

Written on: 26/07/2005

I would like to know where Series 2 is also! Now I have found a copy of series 1 and a multi-regional DVD player, I am just itching to get my hands on the rest of the story. It may have been a metaphor for what was going on in England in general at the time, but it was also extremely close to the bone for staff at one of our local universities -- or so I was told at the time by the wife of a faculty member! It's the scary version of reality that had me absolutely glued to the TV when it was aired here so many years ago. One series was not enough then, and it isn't enough now. Please, give us series 2.

“A Very Peculiar Practice will always have a special...”

written by Hank on 15/02/2005

A Very Peculiar Practice will always have a special place in my heart as it represents great British drama. I've always been a fan of the show's star Peter Davidson from my days of following Dr. Who and the Daleks. It's different, quirky and a real find, any fan of the show should own this DVD.