Titanic Reviews

Summary

Director James Cameron Starring: James Cameron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet
Features:
  • PAL
    Theatrical-Release: 19 December, 1997
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Titanic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Titanic

Titanic

“Beautifully scored, written and produced”

written by SamNargis on 28/01/2021

Beautifully scored, written and produced, the relevance of Titanic remains, 23 years later. Precisely crafted with stunningly accurate historical detail and unmissable cinematography, combined with actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet's stunningly beautiful performance, where both actors were wonderfully suited to their roles.

“As one of the best movies of all time, Titanic has...”

written by TroyGutierrez on 21/01/2021

As one of the best movies of all time, Titanic has deservedly cemented its position.

“Awesome Movie”

written by Leisl on 22/09/2020

This movie was inspiring. My favorite one! The love story goes deeper in meaning than any other. This movie is also a tribute to the power of memory in several respects and signifies so much more than is seen on the ground. I can't think of any actor or actress who might have performed the roles better. I feel really love it when I see this.

“One of the greatest movies that I have ever seen. I...”

written by kens12 on 28/07/2016

One of the greatest movies that I have ever seen. I absolutely loved it and I highly recommend it.

“Love it.”

written by nidhimalik on 25/06/2016

really it touched my heart.the movie very hurt able and explain properly about the love.

“True Story and a proof for real Love!”

written by Robertson404 on 22/04/2016

James Cameron's "Titanic" is an epic romance movie. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio in one of the best true based love story's! For me it's not just a good movie, it is also real proof of real and true love and destiny. Jack (DiCaprio) and Rose (Winslet), play the lovers with passion and feeling. After a contrived meeting – Jack saves Rose from suicide – he borrows a tux intended for the son of Molly Brown (Kathy Bates is a bawdy delight in too brief a role) and charms Rose at the captain's table with his philosophy about "making every day count.". The movie raises pop entertainment to the level of art. The movie is very gripping and all around an amazingly good one. It's actually worth it and very enjoyable to watch.

“Best Romance ”

written by Katie00 on 17/01/2016

Great movie 11 Oscar.The story line is riveting although possibly not especially plausible considering the huge gaps between the classes that existed as the norm for the time. However, the love story is timeless and the terrible tragedy of the sinking is presented in a remarkably realistic manner and is enhanced by the haunting musical score. This is movie classic is not to be forgotten.

“Titanic”

written by Litzy27 on 25/06/2015

I watched Titanic because, it's one of the best film in the world. So many people have spoken about this film and it surprised me that is was a really good film. Titanic is a romantic disaster film. Rose Dewitt-Bukater Dawson is a rich and spoilt girl, and Jack Dawson is a poor boy. They meet on a ship called Titanic. This ship is one of the largest and most luxurious in the world. They travel over Atlantic. After an incident, they not only fight for their love but also for their lives. Two important people are the main Characters. Rose played by Kate Winslet and Jack played by Leonardo DeCaprio. There are so many very successful special effects. After I watched his film, I can say only one thing, the people who recommended me to watch this film were absolutly right. I also think the ending was very special. I recommend this film to anybody who likes to watch romantic disaster action films.

“Heart Toiching Movie”

written by Olivia18 on 07/08/2013

I have seen this movie so many times,When I am alone at my home I would like to see this movie.I never got tired from this movie.The story of this movie is so romantic.

“LOVED IT!”

written by Lilley720 on 12/04/2013

Very romantic film. I cried watching this movie. I think Leonardo is an amazing actor in this film. Everyone must see this at least once. It is a very long movie but worth it.

“romantic,love; trajik film.”

written by stgiles2013 on 20/03/2013

This film stars Lonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet. It is a ABD film made in 1997. The Film is time 3 hours. The ship's name is Titanic. This film love film. They are meet in Titanic.

“Amazing love story”

written by Neil.Jones on 06/03/2013

As so many others have said, this is two movies in one. The first sets the stage for the tragedy, but is flawed by an often too cheesy romance. The second is the story of the foundering of the ship and the horror of the way in which passengers met their death. Like many viewers, I think the Rose/Jack romance dialogue is weak (at times cringingly so), as well as their chase and escapes from both man and water which were overdone. I was amused in the theater when most others were watching with bated breath their many, many, many confrontations with the water coming into the ship. It's as though James Cameron thought of every possible situation to escalate drama and used them all in exhausting succession instead of judiciously choosing and timing the most effective. The story of the ship, the sinking and often accurate portrayal of the historic people involved with the ship, as well as the caliber of the acting, make the film outstanding. The Rose story serves to paint mostly historic portraits well, and I love the older Rose in the framing scenes. Also outstanding are the special effects that make me feel as though I was there observing. The trick I've used to make the movie a five rating is to watch it all through first, then re-watch with the fast forward button in hand. I only need to see Brock Lovett's disappointing diamond search, Jack's poker game, his too long "I'm the king of the world" scene, the spitting scene, the boiler rooms, and many of Jack and Rose's on board water escapes once. By fast-forwarding through these and a few other parts, I'm able to focus on the majesty of the ship, the sometimes-accurate (but willing suspension of disbelief believable) historic persons, and the tragedy; I'm enthralled with my second edited viewing. The teary part of the film to me are the photographs next to the bed of the old Rose's post Titanic adventures and freedom. It's there that I feel the strength of the romance. Rose's memory of Jack and his encouragement to her to live life to the fullest that she that she honors and embraces make the sometimes goofy shipboard romance, in hindsight, beautiful.

“Great Film!”

written by StaceyD291 on 23/01/2013

I love this film. I've watched Titanic numerous times and don't get tired of it. Its a sweet and romantic movie that I really enjoy watching.

“A very good film”

written by saintgileshighgate on 03/09/2012

It is a very good film. The plot is simple to follow and very romantic. The story is wonderful. I like the actor : Leonardo Di Caprio, and Rose is a very beautiful girl. I'm sad that Leonardo died but the film is interessting. There is just one negative point, the film is very long ! It is two hours long.

“old fashioned love story”

written by on 07/07/2012

The story was quite romantic but I think the pace is a bit slow. I went to the cinema with a few girl friends , all of us were really tired at the end. In my opinion, the ending was a bit silly. On the other hand, the special effects were amazing, especialy the image of the ship sinking into the sea... It made me feel really shocked. I highly recommend it to people who like romantic and moving stories to watch it.

“Fantastic”

written by CathyR1979 on 30/03/2012

I re watched it again recently because I'm going to see it in 3D when it is released again soon. I forgot how brilliant it is. Love story between Jack and Rose is brilliant and I cried all over again! Can't believe it's been so many years since it came out. Cant wait to see it in a few weeks again in the cinema.

“It was a good movie BUT.......”

written by slayer130 on 27/03/2012

In its day it was a good movie, and I enjoyed it. But why the rush to make it 3d. I ask you? I will not begoing to watch it, its just another rehash of another film, this time done in 3d. In my view 3d is a dead medium, because there are quite a lot of people who cannot see 3d. And so will not go and see them, myself included, they need to leave this as a dead gimmic and move away. New films should be brought out in digital quality, but not old ones that are rehased. This film had its day and time quite a few years ago now. And as such should be laid to rest....... I for one will not be going to see it

“Beautiful, Captivating”

written by on 14/02/2012

I loved this film from themoment i set my eyes on the video casette box. i am 13 years old, and even though i was not born when this film came out, it is my favourite film of all time. Such a sad film, but so romantic, beautiful music, and great actors. Would reccomend this film to anyone, especially Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio fans such as myself. At the end of the film you will be sat in your chair, teary-eyed, but ready to watch it again! Are YOU ready to go back to Titanic? LOVE IT!

Havem1971's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2013

Always love this.

Read 1 Comment

“enchanting”

written by reviewme1 on 02/09/2011

Breathtaking masterpiece, so sad and so romantic. The best film i have seen in a long time. well worth the money . Truly captivating

“terrible movie! very dull and quite boring! it was all...”

written by kitty mk on 19/05/2010

terrible movie! very dull and quite boring! it was all abit too much for me. i didnt even finish it!