Notting Hill Reviews

Summary

Director Roger Michell Starring: Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant
Features:
  • PAL
  • Widescreen
    Theatrical-Release: 28 May, 1999
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Notting Hill - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Notting Hill

Notting Hill

“Good romantic Film”

Written on: 09/06/2022 by Johnstonfq480 (1 review written)

This film depicts a true love story. Director and all actors play own role & responsibilities very well

“A very simplified version of reality.”

Written on: 07/06/2021 by DelvinaBardhi (5 reviews written)

There is instant chemistry between the characters and the movie places them at the center of the narrative. Not much else happens, small inconveniences and problems that are overcome, finally leading to them getting together. Notting Hill is still a great rom-com because it's a very simplified version of reality.

“moving Romance! ”

Written on: 26/07/2013

I expected a moving plot and talent actors, actresses. and what is given to me is a film which is touching. it's a romance story. and it's actress is Julia, and actor is Hugh.grant they fall in love. and there are a few problems. because, Julia the actress in the film. H Grant has a book shop. so it happeend love story. its easy and i like it. main charaters are H.grant and Julia. I like H.grant's gentle personality. and I was really interested in this person Rhys Ifans. when I saw him I thought he was a little bit crazy. but that was fun. it film's camerawork was gripping. because I expected next scene when I watched film, also place was wonderful I've been to Hampstead Heath park. it was beautiful! I enjoyed it. because I like romance films and H.grant's loving way was really moving for me. and Julia's was confident. I recommend, you watch it! if you have a boy-friend or girl-friend. then, their's love is getting deep. anyway, I was impressed! and you can see Rhys Ifan's crazy acting is so excting! when I compare it to other romance films, I thought it wasn't bad. but for me, the best film is The Notebook. why am I writing Notting Hill? because recently I watched it!!

“Notting Hill is the best romance I have seen in a...”

Written on: 10/06/2006 by JamieSeaford (3 reviews written)

Notting Hill is the best romance I have seen in a very long time. The small humourous lines make the viewer laugh through their tears. Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts both act very well, letting the viewer feel just what they are feeling.The idea is every person's dream; a normal man falls for the perfect lady. Julia Roberts, in her best role since Pretty Woman, is excellent at showing how somebody similar to "Anna" would feel how she does. The film outlines the difference between normal human and world superstar, but shows that they both can in fact get on and that people from one world can sometimes entwine with people from the other.
    1010