How The Grinch Stole Christmas Reviews

How The Grinch Stole Christmas
5.0

Summary

Director Chuck Jones Starring: Boris Karloff (Pres/Narr)
Features:
  • PAL
  • Animated
  • Dubbed
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    How The Grinch Stole Christmas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for How The Grinch Stole Christmas

“The Grinch stole Christmas”

written by Robyned on 14/11/2011

I love Dr Seuss I grew up on this Author I love his work. I love this film because the Grinch was in a way jealous of the who's. He is alone alone up on that mountain in a cave with his dog Max. He steals the who's Christmas presents and their "roast beast " as Dr Seuss put it. He steals their Christmas trees and their toys in hopes of them having a horrible Christmas. He wants them to be unhappy that Christmas was stolen from them ,but yet they were happy and sang Christmas Carols. This movie teaches people a lesson that people can still be happy even if their presents are gone , but the spirit of Christmas isn't taken away. I would recommend this film I've seen it many times and have read this book quite a few times also it's a classic. My parents have bought this one I would buy it for myself.

“The Grinch hates Christmas. And when Christmas arrives...”

written by The quality of mercy is not strained on 04/04/2008

The Grinch hates Christmas. And when Christmas arrives this year, he decides that he cannot stand Christmas and tries to stop it from coming. Kids are sure to enjoy this classic with the immortal "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" song.