Sansui AUX 911 DG Reviews

Sansui AUX 911 DG - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sansui AUX 911 DG

Sansui AUX 911 DG
Sansui AUX 911 DG

“ magic unbelivable power ”

Written on: 02/07/2016 by Tristinp491 (1 review written)

I have owned my AUX911DG for approximately 20 years I have yet to find anything that comes close in power and performance I also own a Rotel Michi power pre/amp combo but give me the Sansui any day guess I will take it to my grave.I have run the Sansui against Pioneer and Marantz amplifiers rated at between 200 and 300 watts and the Sansui beat them hands down the bass response is staggering. I run it with 2 pairs of Yamaha NS1200 speakers and at half volume the power, bass response and detail… Read Full Review

“I think the Sansui AUX 911 DG is a very good amplifier.”

Written on: 10/06/2002 by Vu Quang Dang. (1 review written)

I think the Sansui AUX 911 DG is a very good amplifier… Read Full Review

Mrchill's Response to Vu Quang Dang.'s Review

Written on: 24/02/2005

Great! I need its owner/user manual. I'm in brasil.

Vu Quang Dang's Response to Vu Quang Dang.'s Review

Written on: 27/02/2005

I don't have a userguide of this modern. But I still use Sansui AU-X911DG. If you have any problem about it hit the forums to ask me or reply to on this comment thread.

Read 2 Comments

“I've been using it for more than 9 years, and the...”

Written on: 22/03/2001 by Bruno Mazieres. (1 review written)

I've been using it for more than 9 years, and the magic is still here. It works with an Onkyo DX 5700 drive and British marvellous Royd Sapphire monitor speakers. No problems at all. I think I will be quite embarrased the day it will be over. To answer to another reviewer, Sansui doesn't seem to make high quality products nowadays... What a pity!!… Read Full Review

6417_Pieter.'s Response to Bruno Mazieres.'s Review

Written on: 28/11/2001

Yes, I agree. Sansui made one of the best amplifiers. I'm the lucky owner of an AUD-11, 8yrs old. Now they don't sell Sansui in AussieLand anymore... Shame. Well, stick with my budy for another wee yrs.
<br>Piet.

Tobias.'s Response to Bruno Mazieres.'s Review

Written on: 15/12/2001

The AU X-911DG is a excellent amp.. No more to say than I love it.

Read 2 Comments