Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Reviews

Summary

Director Ang Lee Starring: Chow Yun Fat, Michelle Yeoh
Features:
  • PAL
  • Widescreen
  • Dubbed
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“A very entertaining movie.”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by AMcLeod (15 reviews written)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was the very first foreign language film I watched as a kid. When I first watched it, I hated the fact that none of them spoke English and that I had to read what they said, but I loved the martial arts action in the film. I recently re-watched it and honestly, it's a lot better than I remembered it. Nowadays I have a much higher appreciation for film in terms of acting, writing and story than I did before when all I cared about was action. First of all, I'll start… Read Full Review