From Dusk Till Dawn Reviews

Summary

Director Robert Rodriguez Starring: Harvey Keitel, George Clooney, Quentin Tarantino, Juliette Lewis
Features:
  • PAL
    Theatrical-Release: 19 January, 1996
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    From Dusk Till Dawn - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for From Dusk Till Dawn

From Dusk Till Dawn

“The film starts out with a tale of kidnap. This is one...”

Written on: 22/12/2006 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

The film starts out with a tale of kidnap. This is one of the Quentin Tarantino films in which he has more than just a bit part, as he plays one of the main characters.

I had been told how the story of Dusk Till Dawn develops before I watched it, and yet I still managed to get so wrapped up in the kidnap story line, that I actually forgot what was going to happen.
    All of a sudden everything changes, and the main characters are left battling with a gang of vampires! The fight scenes are ace… Read Full Review

“From Dusk Till Dawn - I loved this film as soon as I...”

Written on: 07/02/2005 by freakyfriend (19 reviews written)

From Dusk Till Dawn - I loved this film as soon as I saw it. I watched it because Quentin Tarantino produced it. It was a total suprise when the vampires appeared and I think it would have been just as good if they had just carried on with no vampires. This film had a good cast like George Clooney, Harvey Keitel, Danny Trejo and Cheech Marin who acted well in the movie. I think that some people won't like it because of all the swearing and violence but it does warn you on the cover (lol)… Read Full Review