Dyson DC05 Turbo Brush Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Canister
Cyclonic
1200 Watt
Capacity:2.1 Qt.
24.61 Ft.cord
Dyson DC05 Turbo Brush - Ask a question now

“have owned a DC07 for over a year and vacuum has poor...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

have owned a DC07 for over a year and vacuum has poor suction, and hose has unsatisfactory ergonomics. very overpriced. Doesn't loose suction because it doesn't have any… Read Full Review

“Quality of product isn't very good but gave 6/10 cos...”

Written on: 16/01/2008

Quality of product isn't very good but gave 6/10 cos of good cleaning… Read Full Review

“I had not yet to use the Dyson support lines so cannot...”

Written on: 17/07/2006 by marcwomm (4 reviews written)

I had not yet to use the Dyson support lines so cannot judge on it but if it keeps up the good work, I will not need them… Read Full Review

“I had a Dyson DC05 last year and basically I was not...”

Written on: 26/09/2001 by Emmanel Jit. (1 review written)

I had a Dyson DC05 last year and basically I was not happy with it.
After having it for a while I noticed the cable starting to slowly rewind when machine got hot (a normal occurance apparantly). Dyson would not admit it at first.

The machine went for a repair, when it came back it had a big crack on the side of it.

Bascially to cut a long story short. I will never buy another Dyson again!! I have a Dyson DC03 upright and I'm quite happy with that apart from the hose piercing after a year of… Read Full Review

“I've had a Dyson DC5 for a couple of months now and am...”

Written on: 25/09/2001 by nick name. (1 review written)

I've had a Dyson DC5 for a couple of months now and am very pleased so far. It's extremely lightweight (and is therefore easy to lug around) yet packs a powerful punch. We have a hairy dog and two small children to cope with and it does the job perfectly.

As another reviewer said, it's noisy...and that's the only negative thing I can find to say about it.

My previous machine was a Miele, and the DC5 knocks spots off it.

I've not had to call customer services as so far nothing has gone… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Be aware! I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner roughly...”

Written on: 12/06/2001 by Mary Stott. (1 review written)

Be aware! I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner roughly about three months ago and I am simply flabbergasted at its poor quality and backup help line not to mention the crafty set up they have with their retailers. Try getting I refund and fined out!

My nightmare began a few days after I bought this appalling piece of plastic from a well-known electrical retailer.

After about two days of normal use the head stopped working and had to be simply replace and believe it or not its broke again and… Read Full Review

Saintfieldabu's Response to Mary Stott.'s Review

Written on: 20/07/2006

I must say I've just bought a Miele too after three eventful years with a Dyson. Many of the plastic parts broke. There was a problem with the cord. I became best friends with the helpline people, and by and large they were friendly, well-informed about the product and helpful. The suction is fine and OK it doesn't decrease and you don't need to always buy bags, but I bought this machine cos I admired James Dyson's attitude and innovation (and I had no kids and more cash, obviously)...now three years on I didn't even consider another one, and in a way I feel sad...c'mon Dyson, make your plastic a bit more durable.

Read 1 Comment

“If like us you live in a house with a lot of stairs...”

Written on: 28/02/2001 by Marshall. (1 review written)

If like us you live in a house with a lot of stairs and you're into Star Wars the DCO5 is for you. It is designed to be lifted up and dragged around by the hose, it balances gracefully on the stairs and rolls easily onto the next step as you move up.
As you'd expect from a Dyson the design is superb, putting it together and working out what does what is so simple a 5 year could do it and infact he did! My son followed the clear step-by-step diagrams and we were up and running in under 5… Read Full Review