NHT ST4 Reviews

NHT ST4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NHT ST4

NHT ST4
NHT ST4

“I listened to MK's, Def Techs and NHT's in a first...”

Written on: 14/01/2003 by Ed. (1 review written)

I listened to MK's, Def Techs and NHT's in a first class upper-end stereo store. I bought the Def's and had two of them go out on me within the first month. Don't get me wrong here! I loved them but I buy heavy in the "reliability Dept" and they were rejected. I went back and settled on the NHT ST4 speakers for their broad range clarity with crisp highs and mid-ranges for the listening that I do. My subs are not NHT's as I had them prior. For the money I feel they can't be beat with a stick. As… Read Full Review