Stanton Magnetics ST-100 S shape arm Reviews

Stanton Magnetics ST-100 S shape arm - Ask a question now

“Previously had 1210's, but I am very happy with these....”

Written on: 18/07/2005 by lee10c (1 review written)

Previously had 1210's, but I am very happy with these. Excellent turntable!!… Read Full Review

“I took a huge risk... I had enough budget to...”

Written on: 28/11/2003 by StusMad (1 review written)

I took a huge risk... I had enough budget to buy 1210's and after learning on techs it seemed the natural choice but I had seen loads on forums about the Stanton Magnetics ST-100 S shape arm and it had caught my eye too, in dj mags etc and had earned some great reviews in the last year or so as well. So, I found them online and got a great price with a Numark dxm o6 effects mixer (awesome too, btw!). I've had them playing for about 10 hrs total now and, you know when a deck has either got the… Read Full Review

“The ST-100 from Stanton Magnetics (with S shape arm)...”

Written on: 22/01/2003 by Dj. AlexanDHeR. (1 review written)

The ST-100 from Stanton Magnetics (with S shape arm) is a quality turntable with some good digital features like line out. Nice look, with a pretty cool sound. It's not a Technics but I hope it will be a new standard… Read Full Review