Beatles, 1 Reviews

24. Something
25. Come together
26. Let it be
27. The long and winding road

“First of all, I do not know them, The Beatles....”

Written on: 09/09/2007 by Chitphong (1 review written)

First of all, I do not know them, The Beatles. However, my cousin likes their songs and she has invited me to listen to them. After that, I feel that they are really nice and I think that I will buy their album to be my collection soon. I like many songs of them exclusively this song, "I saw her standing there", and I have just given the comments above. This song is composed by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

From my more information finding of this song, the major idea of the composers for… Read Full Review

“I'm not what you would call a typical Beatles fan. I...”

Written on: 13/11/2005 by TOMLEECEE (121 reviews written)

I'm not what you would call a typical Beatles fan. I don't collect Beatles memorabilia, or know every song they ever released. However, due to their ubiquitous nature, I have a good knowledge of the Band's influences in modern culture.

This particular album, titled simply '1,' is a compilation of every UK number 1 single the fab four had going right through the 1960s. Every tune is hummable - there are some real classics in there. From 'I Want to Hold your Hand' and 'Help!' to later stuff like… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to TOMLEECEE's Review

Written on: 20/02/2007

I agree. I really enjoyed the Beatles 1 album. All the classics are present.

Read 1 Comment