Rio S30S Reviews

Main Features
Memory < 1

Features:
  • 64 MB on-board memory; expandable up to 192 MB via MMC cards
  • Supports MP3 or WMA files; upgradeable for future music formats; PC and Mac compatible
  • Integrated FM tuner, clock, and stopwatch; water and impact resistant
  • Up to 10 hours' playback on one AAA battery; accepts NiMH rechargeables
  • Includes earbuds, carry case with clip and armband, AAA battery, USB cable, and music management software
  • Refine your search

“I am currently on my second Rio S30S portable MP3...”

Written on: 30/03/2004 by goaliejeff (1 review written)

I am currently on my second Rio S30S portable MP3 Player and I still cannot get it to talk to my computer, after many hours on the phone , and much frustration, I have decided that the hardware is fine but the software is rubbish. It's just not worth the aggrevation, I'm getting an Ipod… Read Full Review

“The software included with the Rio S30S is easy to...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by stockliasteroid (1 review written)

The software included with the Rio S30S is easy to use, and pretty dummyproof. The player talks to WindowsMedia Player too, which is a nice bonus. The WMA compatibility is cool, because it allows for about twice the play time. I picked this thing up at Wal-Mart for $57, which is just astoundingly cheap. Who needs 5-20GB of capacity? I just want a cheap player that won't break. It looks like the Rio is it… Read Full Review