Microsoft Windows 2000 Reviews

Microsoft Windows 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Microsoft Windows 2000

“The Windows 2000 operating system is safe, reliable,...”

written by tom32 on 22/12/2005

The Windows 2000 operating system is safe, reliable, and quite speedy. I think the speed depends entirely on your RAM though. I'm only on 226, and I'm starting to notice it slow down. Anti-virus software will slow it down too. Its reliability is top notch, and since I've had it, it hasn't crashed once on me. The new Windows Security feature is great - by pressing ctrl+alt+delete, a brand new menu appears that allows more options, including a revamped Task Manager that allows more control over programs. What's nice to see is that Windows will tell you when a program is not responding automatically. Overall, it is worth getting, and can be found quite cheap on amazon.co.uk.

“I have been using Microsoft Windows 2000 in a network...”

written by Sam. on 04/01/2003

I have been using Microsoft Windows 2000 in a network set up. Secure and stable.