Nikon FG20 Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Reliable”

Written on: 21/10/2013

I had my FG-20 after i bought an FG camera off ebay. After i had put a Reala film through the FG-20 using a Nikkor 75-210mm f4-5.6 lens [again off ebay] i was surprised at the colour and detail that showed in the photographs. A reliable little camera. Now i have the MD-E motor drive [ebay] i can take my FG and FG-20 anywhere for good photos. I have digital equipment but i often prefer the basics that show i understand what i am doing in photography.

“This is my 2nd Nikon FG-20, my first was stolen. I...”

Written on: 16/04/2004 by kimmbalo (1 review written)

This is my 2nd Nikon FG-20, my first was stolen. I bought my first one with my first paycheck from my first job and used it for 9 years with an Albinar 50 mm. I JUST got my second one on eBay yesterday and it's perfect, I love it. It can be manual or auto and has every feature to experiment with photography.

Asked by davidfnoro on 5th May 2014 Report this content
I bought a Nikon FG20 and I wonder what kind of film is used for the camera? (I don't know if this is able to make colour photographs, but i'm looking for making black & white)

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site