Nikon FG20 Reviews

Nikon FG20
Nikon FG20

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I owned one of these from 1985 to 1999 and travelled...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

I owned one of these from 1985 to 1999 and travelled the world with it. I loved the quality of the standard NIKKOR lens. It finally died when I went overboard on a yacht in 1999. It is/was a brilliant camera to learn photography and was very very well built.

“Excellent camera. Not a professional camera but...”

Written on: 03/01/2010

Excellent camera. Not a professional camera but capable of having professional results. The FG-20 with good lens provides the ideal combination of quality pictures and true pleasure in taking them. This is simply what photography is all about. It is strong, easy to use and the results are top. I have been using it for over 15 years. Thanks to it a key part of my life can be told through pictures. In spite of today's digital high-techs, I still use it with pleasure!!! Mine is not for sale and will never be! Cheers Alan (Switzerland)

“Good Manual camera with manual shutter option (1/90th...”

Written on: 31/01/2001 by Paulos. (1 review written)

Good Manual camera with manual shutter option (1/90th sec) and analogue light meter. Manual wind on and manual focus makes it very accurate. Was expensive when I bought it. I would need an FM2 to replace it properly.

Asked by davidfnoro on 5th May 2014 Report this content
I bought a Nikon FG20 and I wonder what kind of film is used for the camera? (I don't know if this is able to make colour photographs, but i'm looking for making black & white)

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site