Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers (12) Reviews

Summary

Click on the link to view all the other Lord Of The Rings products that review centre has reviews of, including the LOTR Films, Computer Games, Books and Soundtracks.
Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers (12) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers (12)

Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers (12)

“Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers - The Lord of the...”

Written on: 24/06/2004 by Stephanie Barnes (1 review written)

Lord of The Rings - The Two Towers - The Lord of the Rings trilogy is currently gaining the stus of modern masterpieces. They are reputations well deserved. There was no way in Hell The Two Towers could be bad.
Whereas the Fellowship of the Ring told one story, The Two Towers tells 3 stories. First we follow Frodo (Elijah Wood) and Sam (Sean Astin) as they try to reach Mordor to destroy the One Ring. On the way the encounter the sinister Gollum (Andy Serkis), the ring`s former owner who… Read Full Review

“I went to see the Lord of the Rings - The two towers...”

Written on: 24/12/2002 by Paul. (1 review written)

I went to see the Lord of the Rings - The two towers recently and thought the film was absolutely brilliant. Pity it lasted 3 hours though. The character Gollum's argument with his evil spirits (voices in his head) was hilarious.

The intesnsity of the battle scenes was also excellent. Why do they end with a cliff hanger when we have to wait a year to see the next film ???… Read Full Review

Quamin.'s Response to 60051_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 21/04/2003

I think it was great that they make movies 3 hours. If you can't handle a 3 hour long movie then just don't go. I like the fact that we can get more for our money. Granted, older people might not take the time or might not be able to sit through it, but the quality of the work in this movie is well worth every minute of it.
<br>
<br>As far as an ending cliffhanger goes, it only encourages one to see the final product a year later. You WANT to see what happens next. That's what it's all about. The same goes for Starwars, and other trilogies and sagas. If you don't feel the need, what's the point.
<br>
<br>Thank yah.

Read 1 Comment

“19/12/02 Wow!! Yesterday I went to see THE TWO TOWERS...”

Written on: 19/12/2002 by Amy. (1 review written)

19/12/02 Wow!! Yesterday I went to see THE TWO TOWERS I think both films have been great I have read the books myself and do realise that Peter Jackson and co. have missed parts out But I still think that they are both great. They have great graphics, characters, actors and dialect. I recommend these films to anyone, they have comedy , action, romance, fantasy, slight horror, it's like marmite, you either love it or you hate it and I loved it… Read Full Review