Black Eyed Peas, Elephunk Reviews

Specification for Black Eyed Peas, Elephunk

Black Eyed Peas
Tracklisting:
1. Hands Up
2. Labor Day (It's A Holiday)
3. Let's Get Retarded
11. The apl Song
12. Anxiety
13. Where Is The Love?
14. Third Eye
15. Rock My S*** (UK Bonus Track)
16. What's Goin Down (UK Bonus Track)

“when i bought this album i was deciding between this...”

written by on 16/08/2009

when i bought this album i was deciding between this and monkey business
but when i listened to it i thought it was ok when i listened to it again fully i had no regret at all and it's one of my favorite albums if u like black eyed peas u will love this what i loved about it is the variation of the songs all of them knocked me down especially let's get retarded, where is the love, hey mama labour day (it's a holiday) & shut up before i bought it i wanted to know how good it was and know if i would regret my choice to buy it but i knew the answer later on and it was smashing and i don't regret anything at all i was shocked about the fact that something that was £3.00 could be that good overall elephunk is amazing and very appealing ps. get it from H.M.V it's really cheap

“Black Eyed Peas, Elephunk - I bought this CD just for...”

written by Howop on 29/07/2004

Black Eyed Peas, Elephunk - I bought this CD just for the song "Hey Mama." But actually, I think it is pretty good. I love the songs "Lets Get Retarded" and "Hey Mama." They have cool music videos for their songs too. I'd say buy it if you were thinking about it.