Olympus IS-300 QD Reviews

Olympus IS-300 QD - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olympus IS-300 QD

“I like it I love it”

written by on 28/06/2011

I m adeel from Pakistan, I purchased this camera 6 years b4, after this i purchased many digital cameras but i haven't sold it yet , bcoZ I like it i love it.

“The Olympus IS-300 QD really is a great modern film...”

written by on 14/09/2008

The Olympus IS-300 QD really is a great modern film camera.

“For casual photographers and freshers the Olympus IS...”

written by akash. on 20/12/2002

For casual photographers and freshers the Olympus IS 300 QD 35mm SLR camera is a good and sturdy camera. It will give u a good idea of shutter speed and aperture.
MOST IMPORTANTLY
--------------
It has good customer support. Very prompt in replying to customer queries.