Sendo S200 Reviews

• Style

Sendo S200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sendo S200

Sendo S200

“The Sendo S200 is a very good mobile phone. It fits in...”

Written on: 31/05/2004 by jonnymoblin (1 review written)

The Sendo S200 is a very good mobile phone. It fits in your palm easily. It has covers and ringtones available. It is very easy to use and is user friendly. Although it does not have polyphonics and a colour screen, this is a worthy contender to the Nokia 3310. It is hard to find now because it is older and networks don't sell it brand new. you may have to try eBay or other auction sites… Read Full Review

“i have the upgrade the Sendo s230 mobile phone and i...”

Written on: 30/09/2003 by thegod (1 review written)

i have the upgrade the Sendo s230 mobile phone and i have had it since may it is now boring!! the buttons are hard to press and it is heavy and big!!!!!… Read Full Review

“It is small, small and light, the animations are ok if...”

Written on: 22/02/2003 by Saz. (1 review written)

It is small, small and light, the animations are ok if you like that sort of thing but they can be turned off. If you don't like waiting around this phone isn't for you, if you are not into the animation phones don't go for it. Virgin extras are not very good unless you want info on travel, offers, music, going out and staying in. Then it has the info you need (but it comes at a high price) this phone costs alot to call out 15p per min , after 5 mins it goes down to 5p!… Read Full Review

81734_Fwuppe.'s Response to 74885_Saz.'s Review

Written on: 21/03/2003

I cannot accept that calls on Virgin Mobile are expensive especially when compare to T-Mobile's rip off tariff and the tariff does allow the user to use the phone anytime day or night and does not have a high day time rate

Lor.'s Response to 74885_Saz.'s Review

Written on: 02/07/2003

I have the phone and it is very cool. The virgin extras are great and the reception is always really good. I agree that the phone phone is the right size, nice and small and light and the animations are sweet!

Read 2 Comments

“This phone has good qualities but it also has bad...”

Written on: 19/02/2003 by phillis. (1 review written)

This phone has good qualities but it also has bad points. The good points would have to be the cartoon animations, 50 ringtones, a composer, and downloadable ringtones. It's bad points would have to include that it has no silent vibrate mode, it has no colour screen, no polyphonic ringtones, no screensavers, no calendar and it has an aeriel. It is a simple phone for the person who just wants to text and call people from but I would not say that it was the phone for a person who is always up to… Read Full Review

Julez.'s Response to 74163_phillis.'s Review

Written on: 28/06/2003

For the money, it's a great phone, but I would disagree about the signal. I used a Virgin sim, and got next to no signal, call cut outs. I transfered the sim to an old Nokia 3210, and I had no problems.
<br>
<br>I unlocked the Sendo and it has my Orange sim in it now, as they have excellent coverage around here(Slough).
<br>
<br>But it is a nice phone and very good value for money.

Read 1 Comment

“This is my 4Th mobile all brand names and the...”

Written on: 10/02/2003 by gerry. (1 review written)

This is my 4Th mobile all brand names and the sendos200 leaves them for dead in terms of value, ease of use, reliability and a feel good factor, i am delighted with my purchase of this phone… Read Full Review

“This phone is fantastic if your not into nokias and...”

Written on: 07/01/2003 by Clara. (1 review written)

This phone is fantastic if your not into nokias and it's got really good graphics such as animations when you change the menu options. I'm really pleased with my phone and for all you thinking of buying a new phone in the future, I strongly suggest this one… Read Full Review

“Overall, I love it, when I first saw it I was stunned,...”

Written on: 25/12/2002 by tj. (1 review written)

Overall, I love it, when I first saw it I was stunned, it was so beautiful, I know I sound like a freak but, when you see something you love you only notice the good points of it and it looks perfect to you and that's how I felt, it was so great, I can't wait until I get to start using it at school. I'm so happy with my choice, I never wanted a Nokia because everyone had it! I said I was going to get a mobile but my friend imidiately replied which Nokia are you getting? I was so angry becauss… Read Full Review

86487_Katy.'s Response to 60263_tj.'s Review

Written on: 05/04/2003

I totally agree with you! I got mine for the last Christmas and it's really cool and unique, everyone was like,"what Noika are you getting?",and it was so annoying! I wish it had somemore things like a calculator,graphics you can get apart from smileys,like winnie the pooh..

Read 1 Comment

“I got this Sendo s200 mobile phone for Christmas 2001...”

Written on: 19/12/2002 by Ellie. (1 review written)

I got this Sendo s200 mobile phone for Christmas 2001 because of the picture messaging compatibility to other Sendo s200s as my friends were all getting the Sendo s200 for Christmas as well.

When I opened the box I was stunned- there was this little navy blue baby phone all snuggled up in its packaging.

It was such a breeze putting in the battery, simcard and putting on the back cover.

When I switched this little beauty on, boy was I excited.

The phone overall has brilliant features for… Read Full Review

74172_Fuzzheed.'s Response to 59208_Ellie.'s Review

Written on: 19/02/2003

I thought that this review was extremely helpful and after reading it you really feel like you know the phone. I have one myself and would completely agree on her opinions. I have had my phone for almost a year and it has been my 1st mobile. I am though getting bored of it and after reading the reviews have decided to go for something a bit different and a bit more complicated, the phone is the panasonic gd67. I feel that this report was excellent and I too think that it is a PERFECT phone for first timers!