Toshiba CF27H50 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Toshiba CF27H50 - Ask a question now

“I feel the same way. I hear their TV's are notorius...”

Written on: 21/06/2004 by dinguino (1 review written)

I feel the same way. I hear their TV's are notorius for going out and they won't give you the time of day. Very unhappy with purchase. I don't recommend wasting your money for a Toshiba!… Read Full Review

“I have had this TV since 1998 ($379 from Sound Advice)...”

Written on: 26/05/2003 by techdude49. (1 review written)

I have had this TV since 1998 ($379 from Sound Advice) and it has survived several moves without incident. The picture quality is the same as when it was new. As with most televisions, the temperature is off, but having three settings definitely helps. I mainly use the Theater setting and have been happy with the warmth of the display. Onboard sound is typical for a 27" set (not very good) but the audio output is fed to my receiver which is running a 100w x 5 Paradigm Home Theater. Stereo… Read Full Review

“We were initially very impressed by the set's picture...”

Written on: 16/01/2001 by Graham. (1 review written)

We were initially very impressed by the set's picture and sound quality. Unfortunately, the set failed at 3 months, and it took two authorized repair centres and the Toshiba service HQ in Montreal over 100 days of down-time to repair the set! Not pleasant. Future Shop was barely supportive, and would not replace the set (had to have an extended warranty). Set worked fine for the following year. Now, won't shut off by remote, or button on the set. Two years, two problems. Not acceptable… Read Full Review

98190_Wisdom.'s Response to 803_Graham.'s Review

Written on: 15/05/2003

I have a Toshiba widescreen model 42H81. I purchased it a year ago. It initially was great but failed after a short time. It has been in the shop five times and it could not be fixed by the technician. Toshiba has done nothing to help me. They are very sleazy once they have your money.

Read 1 Comment