Epson Stylus Photo 2000P Reviews

Manufacturer: Epson
Features:
  • 6-color Epson Archival Ink system for beautiful long-lasting photos
  • 1,440 x 720 dpi resolution in black and color
  • Supports borderless, edge-to-edge photo printing
  • Variable microdroplets for fine detail
  • USB, IEEE-1284 parallel, and optional Ethernet print server interfaces; PC and Mac compatible
  • Refine your search

“Great prints when working, with big A3+ paper ”

Written on: 10/03/2008 by mrcrplln (1 review written)

Great prints when working, with big A3+ paper

As far as I am concerned it's a developed fault I'm told can't be fixed... fine blue / magenta lines across all prints even mono

Printhead is apparently at fault and can't find replacement… Read Full Review

“I've had my Epson Stylus 2000P inkjet printer about...”

Written on: 10/12/2002 by P.Cannon. (1 review written)

I've had my Epson Stylus 2000P inkjet printer about two years - it worked well for about one year. I've only used Epson ink and paper and the printhead clogs up and keeps printing blue lines even on black and white prints. Customer Service had no suggestions. No cleaning cartridge available, printhead totally failed after about two years, problems started when epson changed their ink. I would not recommend this printer and I will not buy another Epson. I'm trying a Canon now, I'll let you know… Read Full Review