Dell Power Edge 2650 Reviews

Dell Power Edge 2650 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dell Power Edge 2650

Dell Power Edge 2650
Dell Power Edge 2650

“Our order for a new colocation server was placed with...”

Written on: 04/12/2002 by Paul. (1 review written)

Our order for a new colocation server was placed with Dell because they could deliver quicker than anyone else !!!

I have been trying to track the order the day before delivery is due and the status reads: We are awaiting the arrival of component parts into inventory before we can schedule your order for production.

I'll let you know what we think of the server when it eventually arrives !!!… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to 55743_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 05/10/2003

Paul....If you read this and are able to reply, I would like to know the outcome.
<br>I see many postings like yours and I do wonder.....let's just say I hope you are well.

Rextorti's Response to 55743_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 27/01/2004

You are complaining for the Dell delivering and tracking issues, but what about the server itself?

Read 2 Comments