Skoda Octavia 1.6 Reviews

• Reliability

Skoda Octavia 1.6 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“The Octavia is a great drive. It is essentially a...”

Written on: 04/02/2006 by lfordskoda (1 review written)

The Octavia is a great drive. It is essentially a Volkswagen Golf meets Audi A3. It drives the image of the golf. 1.6 best value as 2.0 not faster - 0-60 11.9 vs 11.7… Read Full Review

“I've got a Skoda Octavia estate 1999 T'reg. My box was...”

Written on: 29/03/2005 by simonkelsall (1 review written)

I've got a Skoda Octavia estate 1999 T'reg. My box was distoyed on tick over when I tried to reverse, now the casing has an 8 inch crack in it and won't hold oil so I can't exchange it for a reconditioned unit, so it's a new box at over £1,100… Read Full Review

“I have had my Skoda Octavia 1.6 Estate Car since...”

Written on: 02/01/2005 by centralfm (2 reviews written)

I have had my Skoda Octavia 1.6 Estate Car since august 04, and I can say that on the whole I'm quite happy with it.
The good reputation that the Octavia has compelled me to buy one. The car feels fun to drive most of the time, and you feel quite safe in the cabin as the structure seems solid.
The ride feels good too, but you do get some quite loud road noise at times, which is a shame as the engine is very quiet when stationary.
The car takes turns well, as you feel like it hugs the road, and… Read Full Review