Yashica FX 3 Super 2000 Reviews

Yashica FX 3 Super 2000
Yashica FX 3 Super 2000

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Definitely a sleeper camera. Owning it...I had a...”

Written on: 02/10/2010

Definitely a sleeper camera. Owning it...I had a couple of laughs and teases from other photographers but I don't really care since I rather settle for 36 great pictures than spray and pray that most of the cameras teaches nowadays. I am not going to sugar coat the shutter noise but it is loud for street photography.
What I like about the camera:
-It's fully manual so you can't blame the camera for not making the shot.
-I got it from eBay for $50 Dollars with Yashica lenses which is great to… Read Full Review

“The Yashica FX 3 Super 2000 is a great camera as...”

Written on: 28/11/2002 by Sasi. (1 review written)

The Yashica FX 3 Super 2000 is a great camera as performance to price ratio is concernd. Rugged mechanical construction. I used Nikon and Canon AF SLRs but prformance of FX3 is superior in all the conditions (too humid, hot or cols places) where Canon500n and Nikon F50 were down.

This is the cheapest camera that handles the most expensive Ziess lens to most cheap lenses.

I have been using this camera for the past 8 years without any complaints. I give maximum rating for this little cute… Read Full Review