Proclaimers, Sunshine on Leith Reviews

Main Features
Year 1990s

Proclaimers
Tracklisting:
1. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
2. Cap in Hand
9. What Do You Do?
10. It's Saturday Night
11. Teardrops
12. Oh Jean

“After seeing The Proclaimers live at The Big Chill...”

written by MisterWilson on 04/09/2006

After seeing The Proclaimers live at The Big Chill this year (2006) I was very impressed with them, and decided to go onto eBay and get hold of their back catalogue. "Sunshine on Leith" was the first CD of theirs that came throught my letterbox, and I was very impressed with the whole ensemble, particularly the balance between the fast, up-beat, "poppy" tracks and the slower, "ballady" ones. My personal favourites are "Come On Nature" and "I Met You". To summarise, a good "driving" CD that has been in my car stereo for over a month now! Rock on, Charlie and Craig!