Michael Jackson, Invincible Reviews

13. Cry
14. The Lost Children
15. Whatever Happens
16. Threatened

“For the first album in ten years which is entirely...”

Written on: 29/06/2010 by timberland890 (5 reviews written)

For the first album in ten years which is entirely composed of new songs this comes as a disappointing attempt at a commercial 'pop'record. Whilst there are a few standouts (the teeth shattering title track and the catchy 'You Rock My World') the album feels generally tired and uninspired and descends into utter slush with tracks like 'Lost Children' and 'Butterflies'. I suppose if it had come from any other artist it would be ok but from the self proclaimed 'King of Pop' it just lacks that… Read Full Review

“The only reason I have given it four stars instead of...”

Written on: 04/04/2010 by MarinaH (4 reviews written)

The only reason I have given it four stars instead of five is because this album doesn't have any of the MJ classics, it is all brand new songs that you probably would never have heard before except for maybe 'You Rock My World'! This album is actually really amazing and you can tell he put his heart and soul into it through the lyrics and the sounds he uses! I would recommend this to everybody!… Read Full Review

“When I first bought Michael Jackson, Invincible I...”

Written on: 22/06/2005 by sjefke (2 reviews written)

When I first bought Michael Jackson, Invincible I thought it was gonna be songs like 'You Rock My World' I guess I was wrong, the rest of the songs aren't like it at all, the album was produced by urban wizzard Rodney Jerkins but instead we've got a ballad album.
There is unbreakable that has an urban touch, there are funky dance tracks like 2000 watts (yeah thats realy Michael singing) and heartbreaker , and there are many ballads like don't walk away, speechless, lost children, and there is a… Read Full Review