LG Flatron 995 FT Plus Reviews

LG Flatron 995 FT Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG Flatron 995 FT Plus

LG Flatron 995 FT Plus
LG Flatron 995 FT Plus

“What can I say. The LG Flatron 995 FT Plus blows away...”

Written on: 27/10/2003 by dlacouve (1 review written)

What can I say. The LG Flatron 995 FT Plus blows away the competition. If your looking for a recognized brand, with a great warranty, that will stand behind it's product, than look no further. It is heavy and rather large, but for the 19 inches of viewing pleasure you have after, it becomes a dream. I spend more than 10 hours a day on my computer, and I must admit, the true flat CRT picture tube is delightfully easy on the eyes. Check it out!… Read Full Review

“Yes, Virginia, you do get what you pay for - & in the...”

Written on: 29/01/2003 by brainman3. (1 review written)

Yes, Virginia, you do get what you pay for - & in the LG 995FT Plus this is a truly great thing. A fine monitor in this price range. Easy to set up to optimal performance using the included Colorific software. I love this monitor even more whenever I think of the retail price I paid for it. icky Pros should spend double for marginally better performance… Read Full Review

“ I bought this monitor about five months ago for...”

Written on: 17/12/2002 by Rydum. (1 review written)

I bought this monitor about five months ago for home use, for mostly high resolution graphics and hardcore gaming. At First I was quite impressed with the perfectly flat display of the screen and the unbelievably crisp picture, until it died on me after only two days. The picture for no reason went out of focus and the display area went askewed so bad that I was unable to even read text on the screen. After LG replaced the monitor, the USB HUB on the back of the second monitor did not work… Read Full Review

Prognathous.'s Response to Rydum.'s Review

Written on: 14/02/2003

I've encountered none of the problems that you mention and I really like that monitor a lot. It was the only flat CRT at the time that didn't have these terrible stabilizer lines.
There are a couple of issues that I do find irritating (well, slightly):
1. Colors could be more vibrant.
2. Even after thoroughly tweaking the "Purity" settings, reds are not evenly spread across the corners. This is not enough of a problem to make me carry such a heavy monitor to LG's service, so I guess I shouldn't complain...
Other than these two, it was a good choice.
Prog.

120522_Turdferguson.'s Response to Rydum.'s Review

Written on: 31/07/2003

To the person who did the review on the 995 FT plus. You have a problem with your videocard or something, because I'm enjoying my 995 FT for over a year now. No problems what-so-ever.
<br>And the monitor that they sent you, the F900B is the replacement model for the 995 FT. Rydum, you are a moron...you bought a quality monitor, now all you need to do is buy quality videocards.

116999_Sdanimel.'s Response to Rydum.'s Review

Written on: 19/07/2003

I know exacly what you mean. I have LG 995 (not the plus version but it's almost the same) and it STINKS. very poor contrast of text (the white is grey and the black text is also a bit darker grey) no matter how you tweak the settings. A noticable moire and blairness. so it's flat, so what? my table is also perfectly flat and I'm not using it as my screen.

Pieter.'s Response to Rydum.'s Review

Written on: 24/04/2003

I recently bought the BRAND NEW LG F900B Flatron monitor, which I learnt the only reason they call it a flatron is that's the state of your wallet after buying one.
<br>
<br>I plugged it in, and for 15 minutes it was the most brilliant monitor I have ever seen. Clear picture, vibrant colors and 19" of sheer bliss...untill it started to pack up....yip...15 minutes later.
<br>
<br>I made like a camera that kept fading in and out, zooming in, losing focus and such. I had to take it back, only to wait 2 more days to get another one, of which I have a sickening feeling it's going to do the same thing.
<br>
<br>LG should stick to making washing machines because their PC Technology would make a Die-Hard Flintstones fan laugh out load.

Read 4 Comments

“I bought four of these LG Flatron 995 FT Plus monitors...”

Written on: 24/11/2002 by llookkii. (1 review written)

I bought four of these LG Flatron 995 FT Plus monitors to use in the office and have had almost no problems with them. Nothing much to say for a good monitor, really… Read Full Review