Philips Philishave HQ5426 Micro + 5000 shaver Reviews

Philips Philishave HQ5426 Micro + 5000 shaver
2.3

Philips Philishave HQ5426 Micro + 5000 shaver - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Philishave HQ5426 Micro + 5000 shaver

“Great Service has last well”

written by cyberjo on 28/05/2014

I brought this shaver in 2004, it is now 2014 ten year I have not yet replaced the blades but should do so. I did try a few years back but was told it would be cheaper to buy a complete new shaver , so I have just kept using it, it still cut fine I may have finer brisle then most, but for a good run it has been great

“I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is doing wrong...”

written by whobiggs on 31/03/2010

I'm not sure what the previous reviewer is doing wrong because I've been using one for a long time now. Maybe he is trying to shave when the bristles are long in which case I would agree with him, it plucks. To be fair though every shaver I have used has done this to me. If shaving regularly ie when pretty short it is fine. If I have several days growth then I have to wet shave first otherwise the long hairs don't get cut.I like the trimmer for round the ears etc though.

“Wot a load of rubbish. Philishave HQ5426 Micro + 5000...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by wayneus on 10/07/2004

Wot a load of rubbish. Philishave HQ5426 Micro + 5000 shaver is the worst shaver I have ever used. If you like pain you'll like this. Try buying a pair of tweezers instead they'll be more comfortable and cheaper!!!!!!