Icmeler, Kleopatra II Apartments Reviews

Icmeler, Kleopatra II Apartments - Ask a question now

“I thought Kleopatra apartments were fantastic,...”

Written on: 12/08/2008

I thought Kleopatra apartments were fantastic, everybody was friendly and funny, it was an exciting atmosphere and I certainly enjoyed as I stayed there for 13 nights!! The staff are very friendly and funny. I'll give it 10 as it really impressed me!! Thankyou, Kleopatra Apartments for a great time… Read Full Review

396033_Vickyfearnehough's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2008

well what can I say, the place is amazing. everyone is so friendly!!! its like one big happy family in kleopatra!!
<br/>All the staff are great: !!! they'll do anything for you, no matter what!!
<br/>The Turkish night was brilliant and it was great to taste all the Turkish food
<br/>The rooms are so clean and spacious!!
<br/>The food from salami is amazing, couldn't fault a thing.
<br/>The staff get involved with customers loads, we used to get thrown in the pool and have water fights, met lots of people there who all agreed what a fantastic place the Kleopatra is!!
<br/>I'm going back in September and ill probably be back next year.
<br/>Overall , this is one of the best holidays I've ever had!!!

Read 1 Comment

“I went with my family to the Kleopatra II Apartments,...”

Written on: 21/05/2008 by lisad23 (1 review written)

I went with my family to the Kleopatra II Apartments, there was 8 of us including my 1 year old daughter all of us had the best holiday ever. My daughter loved the baby pool and ice lollies and my partner loved the cheap local beer. I love to shop and it was perfect cos the Wednesday market which is a must do for shoppers is right on the doorstep. This resort has everything you would want for a great holiday… Read Full Review

“My holiday to the Kleopatra II Apartments in Icmeler,...”

Written on: 10/05/2006 by george777 (1 review written)

My holiday to the Kleopatra II Apartments in Icmeler, Turkey was amazing! If the children didn't want to go in the pool or sunbathe, the staff would keep them occupied… Read Full Review

“I really enjoyed staying at The Kleopatra Apartments....”

Written on: 27/03/2005 by smilieandrambo (1 review written)

I really enjoyed staying at The Kleopatra Apartments. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. Smilie and Rambo and Jake all helped make my holiday special, as with Ali.
The area of Icmeler is very nice and Turkey is very hot, I went in October and it was very nice and I got a good tan! You will enjoy the range of restaurants available, ranging from Chinese to full Turkish meals. There is something for everyone. You are guaranteed to enjoy your holiday if you stay at these family apartments… Read Full Review

“We stayed at the Kleopatra II apartments last year and...”

Written on: 31/01/2005 by Julie B (1 review written)

We stayed at the Kleopatra II apartments last year and had the best holiday, we have booked to go back in July this year and really looking forward to it. The apartments are spacious, clean and family run. The owners and staff make you feel really welcome. They are set away from the town but close to the Wednesday market. The town and beach are about a 10-15 minute walk mainly downhill. I would recommend these apartments to anyone, cant wait to get back there… Read Full Review

“The Kleopatra II Apartments have become our ideal...”

Written on: 15/02/2004 by PaulaJJ (1 review written)

The Kleopatra II Apartments have become our ideal holiday accomodation thanks mainly to the staff. The apartments are family run, with everybody being really friendly and making guests feel welcome. We have met quite a few wheelchair users while there, who have no problem getting around.Good snack bar too.
This year will be our 5th time in Icmeler and our 3rd at the Kleopatra, can't wait to see the boys again… Read Full Review