Holland America Cruises, Amsterdam Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Holland America Cruises, Amsterdam - Ask a question now

“Lost Camera”

Written on: 03/12/2017 by vrMcKinley319 (1 review written)

I was on a Cruise on Holland America, Westerdam and Was on a Tour EDM-Shore Excursions, September 29th, I left my Camera in Calvi, The Tour Company found it and after 8 E-Mails to Corsica Medacruise Department I have not gotten any response regarding getting my Camera Case back to me.Holland America Lost and Found Department People are rude and do not care about the fact that I have many sentimental Pictures in that Camera, How Sad it is, that I do not get Help from these People, I am a 3 Star… Read Full Review