Euro-Pro Denim & Silk 38 7100 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Features:
  • Converts from flatbed to free-arm
  • Offers quality stitching on all fabrics
  • Bonus accessory kit includes 11 creative presser feet
  • Automatic buttonholer
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Euro-Pro Denim & Silk 38 7100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Euro-Pro Denim & Silk 38 7100

Euro-Pro Denim & Silk 38 7100

“I got this sewing machine, my first, for Christmas...”

Written on: 10/07/2004 by jenmcgo (1 review written)

I got this sewing machine, my first, for Christmas 2003. I enrolled in a sewing for beginners class, did a project using fleece, and had many problems with the tension - went through a lot of needles. Shortly afterwards I sewed up a few pillows, and then my friend came over to use it on a very thin tulle. We could not get the tension right for her and the thread kept breaking. Now, 2 months later, I have taken a quilting for beginners class. Just simple cotton fabric, and I've already gone… Read Full Review