ASOS - www.asos.com

Summary

Discover the latest in women's fashion and men's clothing online with ASOS. Are you a regular shopper? Submit your review and tell us what you think about the site.
ASOS - www.asos.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ASOS - www.asos.com

ASOS - www.asos.com

“Terrible customer service ”

Written on: 06/05/2022 by Duhdun (1 review written)

Terrible customer services. They sent me wrong items and refused to refund. I really thought I could try to keep them without returning but they are size UK20 while I am just size UK4!!! So I asked them for refund without returns (because I am living overseas and it’s so expensive and troublesome for international shipment in the country Im living). I thought they would be flexible and it also states in their returns policy that customers can ask for refund without returns. They told me they couldn’t refund if I didn’t return the wrong items. Then I asked them if they could issue a promo code or voucher equivalent to the refund or they could just pay me back half of my money without needing me to returning. They said they just could issue me a promo code for 10% discount for my next order. I usually shop online and sometimes receive wrong items from those stores but never did they ask me to return for the refund (although they also have returns policy). I was very disappointed with ASOS and not happy with their CS at all. I had to place the same order and spent a long time chatting with a useless and unhelpful CS staff today. What a waste of time and money.

“MISSING ORDER”

Written on: 24/11/2021 by Sophie223344 (1 review written)

I had a parcel delivered by Hermes on 4/11/21 whilst I was at work. The courier left it behind my recycling bin. When I arrived home at approximately 7pm NO PARCEL. I searched all around and checked with my neighbours but nobody had seen anything. Completely distressed I contacted Hermes. They contacted me back within 48 hours giving me an incident number for ASOS. Getting through to ASOS on their live chat was a complete nightmare. Continually cutting out. I had numerous chats with different people having to explain the situation over and over again.I have been waiting 20 days for some sort of response. Finally today when I was leaving work I seen an email from ASOS basically calling me a criminal, closing my account and refusing to give me a refund for the goods that I NEVER RECEIVED. Can't believe the shocking service I have received. To add to my stress I now have to contact the Citizens Advice bureau to find out my legal right. I am also going to publicise it through Martin Lewis. BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!! Everything is great until you have a problem. This situation is something that was completely out of my control. I was actually the only person who hadn't seen this parcel. ASOS have handled it and Hermes have handled it. I am an innocent victim being treated like a criminal by ASOS!!!

“Haven't been able to get through to online chat for a...”

Written on: 14/11/2021 by Morrowpj307 (1 review written)

I've returned some items as they had clearly been used and re packaged. This was over a week ago. Been trying to contact asos on the we chat online but it just spins. The customer service or Serb hat is non existent. They just take you money and don't care. How does anything get sorted at asos? You'd think a big company like this would care about its customers

Kittbbaanuhey's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2021

Sending used items has become the norm for asos. Avoid avoid avoid!

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 29/05/2021 by Chasek336 (1 review written)

Regressed, Poor Customer Service: I've used Asos for many years now & the decline in their service & customer service is poor now. The customer is now left to chase everything, even where a rep is to follow up, say reordering a replacement lost order, sending you email notifications, processing late returns that they've had back for almost a month, etc. The list goes on & that's just this month. They get paid for their role, yet customer is now to be fulfilling their incomplete to-dos. The responses to queries just say what you want to hear, like "we've got you" lol, but the issue isn't resolved or followed up. They tell you, give it 2 days for almost everything, then you need to again waste your time re- contacting from scratch. Oh & next day delivery can become 2 weeks late; lost order, left to you to sort out. Even after your query. They used to amend their errors with either goodwill gestures or replacing what you've lost due to them, such as a promo code, now they offer nothing and resolve very little. Their reps seem to be either inexperienced or lacking sound judgement overall in what customer service should be. They get lost in all their go-to script of "worry less I'm here to help you... I'll sort this.." blah blah.

“After being insulted by a returns agent that has no...”

Written on: 06/02/2021 by Billybuoy1981 (1 review written)

After being insulted by a returns agent that has no clue about an item because they cannot see the item, I have decided that ASOS are rude, immoral and definitely should not be trading to the public at all if they cannot sort their attitude. If you return something be ready for personal comment in your inbox. Extremely unprofessional and rude. Would like to point out that due to having cancer treatment in the past, our home is not only clean but sterile...we had to be to keep our child safe when on chemo. ASOS are disgusting to make allegations and I invite any inspection of my home If they are in the wrong they will try anything to wriggle out if it. Personal comments, rudeness and libellous claims. Avoid in every circumstance, plenty of decent companies out there. I wish I’d have known the lack of skills and service before I purchased.

“Beware ASOS DONT FOLLOW COVID 19 GUIDELINES ”

Written on: 16/12/2020 by Tahiry (1 review written)

Bad Experience bought blue hoodie dress arrived with brown white dirty marks & previously worn by another customer with hair all over. Item arrived in a disgusting manner ASOS do not follow Covid 19 guidelines beware when purchasing anything from them double check it. My item was refunded even though I asked for a replacement they promised a replacement but then said I will not be getting that. Be very careful with ASOS you do not want to catch something because it has not been quarantined.

“AVOID AVOID AVOID -worst customer service I've ever...”

Written on: 06/12/2020 by riPrice344 (1 review written)

AVOID. I made a black friday order of nearly £300, they took my money, computer system "lost' the order and asos customer service said there was nothing they could do apart from refund me 10 days later. Shame on you asos, you should have honoured the order or provided some sort of goodwill/discount. I have not only lost myself a lot of money with loosing out on black friday deals but will have to wait 10 working days to recieve my refund on an order I never recieved. Disgusting, I've spent a lot of money shopping on your online store and this is the customer service I recieve. AVOID AVOID AVOID

“Appalling customer service re missing items”

Written on: 10/11/2020 by aphancock (2 reviews written)

First and last time shopping with Asos. Ordered £730 worth clothes. My delivery was due in 3 parcels and only 2 arrived. They wanted me to itemise everything that arrived and send them a list so they could refund the rest. They didn't even appear to know what was in the missing parcel! I spent 4 hours trying to sort it out with customer services, who took 2 days to respond to me each time. When they finally found the contents of the missing parcel, it turned out that a further two items were missing from the parcels that were delivered to me. What is going on with this company? They're an absolute joke. I'm a busy business owner, and Asos have offered not so much as a voucher or discount code for all the hassle they've caused me. Disgraceful! I'm well aware that mistakes happen, but not to make any effort to rectify or make amends for them is inexcusable. Needless to say I won't ever be shopping with them again.

Millie_'s Response to aphancock's Review

Written on: 06/12/2020

I had the same thing happen to me!
AVOID AVOID AVOID

Read 1 Comment

“APPALLING SERVICE, EXPECTED BETTER FROM A WELL KNOWN...”

Written on: 05/11/2020 by Luxford (2 reviews written)

Horrendous service from this company. Placed an order, queried NUMEROUS times that an item was listed as the wrong colour (brown jacket listed as stone and stone as brown) and was told several times that this was in fact 100% correct and I should order the stone if I wanted brown, only to be sent the incorrect item (surprise surprise) and told that I would have to return it or arrange a collection which would be attempted in a 12 hour window then wait up to 7 days to be processed and up to another 10 working days for a refund and then reorder the correct one. Refused to let me speak to a manager! What was I offered? 20% off which is what was offered when I placed the original order anyway!! Also told me there is no min order to get the 20% off but there is in fact a £4 delivery charge for anything under £35 so I've now got to either pay an additional delivery charge or order something else to increase the value..all because of their error

Luxford's Response to Luxford's Review

Written on: 05/11/2020

The 12 hour collection slot was arranged and they didn't bother to turn up!!

“Not happy”

Written on: 27/10/2020 by Brynleea224 (1 review written)

Placed my 1st order with ASOS, pair of Vivienne Westwood shoes, fast delivey, the shoes arrived and cant stress how dissappointed i was, ordered size 38, a size 40 was delivered in a size 38 box, i know they have policies for returns, which i would happily except in normal circumstances but when its their fault not mine then why should i have to wait for them to receive them then wait for my refund then re order? On top of that was spoken rudely to on the phone when asking for them to replace them as soon as i send proof of return, can't wait to tell my daughter 'happy birthday' sorry your present gonna be at least 10 days yet, wont be ordering again

“DO NOT SHOP HERE”

Written on: 22/01/2020

DO NOT SHOP HERE! No phone number, only 'chatting' online that gets you nowhere. I placed an order for Christmas and was sent the incorrect item. I realized it after it was opened on Christmas. I returned it, and was sent a voucher instead of a refund. So, I placed my order AGAIN. AGAIN, I received the wrong order. I was forced to purchase my item from another company, and am now stuck with a voucher I will not use, because I WILL NOT GIVE THIS PLACE MY BUSINESS! Everyone I 'chatted' with was robotic. No real response. If this is the future of shopping and interaction, I want no part of it. I am paying for this company's order fulfillment error. Not good business, in my opinion.

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2020

Hello,
Thank you for leaving this review. We're sorry to hear of your recent experiencing regarding an item you received incorrectly over the Christmas period.

We work really hard to ensure our customers enjoy their shopping and delivery experience with ourselves sadly, there are occasions when things don't always go to plan.

We have multiple channels which you can contact us, but as online is what we do best, these do only include Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Live Chat and email.

If you'd like us to review your query, please get back in touch and one of our advisor's will be happy to look into this further.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please contact via one of the platforms stated above and we'll get your questions looked into as quickly as possible. ASOS Ella

Read 1 Comment

“The best customer service.”

Written on: 10/01/2020 by noahmorr18 (3 reviews written)

The best customer service there is in the UK. Always ready to answer a question and ready to help with whatever queries. Easy and definitely good value for your money!

Asos.com's Response to noahmorr18's Review

Written on: 10/01/2020

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments. We love making our customer's happy so, it's great to hear our had work is paying off.

We do try really hard to ensure our customer's enjoy their whole experience with us from shopping and delivery to speaking with our Customer Care advisor's about any problems.

If there is anything else we can do for you please pop us a message via any one of our channel's (Live Chat, Facebook, Twitter or Email).

We hope to continue providing the excellent service you've come to know from us! Thank you again for your lovely feedback. ASOS Ella

“Love it ”

Written on: 24/12/2019 by LilyAmber82 (2 reviews written)

Good clothed and quality. Fast delivery, I like the range of clothes and quality

Asos.com's Response to LilyAmber82's Review

Written on: 26/12/2019

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It always put a smile on our face to hear that our customer is happy.

Here at ASOS we always want to ensure that our customers have a positive, stress-free shopping experience.

I hope you continue to enjoy shopping with us! If there is anything else I can do for you please drop us a message in one of our channel (Facebook, Twitter or Email).

Thank you again for this great review. ASOS Mary

Read 1 Comment

“Got different shoes than what I paid for ”

Written on: 12/11/2019 by Ruthlessog (1 review written)

I am very disappointed that they decided on their own to send me a pair of boots I did NOT order . I wish they would have asked me !!! It’s the last time I’ll ever order from them so it’s really costing them in the long run . Please don’t believe anything if it’s too good to be true .

Asos.com's Response to Ruthlessog's Review

Written on: 13/11/2019

Hello,

Thank you for leaving this review and I'm very sorry to hear that you received an incorrect pair or shoes in your order.

I would just like to assure you that we make every effort and more to make sure that all of our customers receive their orders in good timing and in good fashion, with all of the correct items being sent in great condition.

We send out thousands and thousands of orders everyday, all around the world. We put all orders through extensive background checks to make sure everything's up to standard.

On the very rare occasion, something may slip through these checks, like in this instance, we may pack a wrong item. I'm sorry that you have been affected on this occasion.

To act further with this concern of yours, please either pop us a DM on Twitter, PM on Facebook, chat to us on Live Chat or send us an email via our Customer Care Help Page on our site. One of our advisors will be more than happy to help you in resolving your query.

If you need anything else in the meantime, then please be sure to get back in touch on one of those platforms and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have for us. ASOS Sunny

“Exchange Policy”

Written on: 01/11/2019 by francescasexton (1 review written)

Reading the reviews here I'm not surprised about the experience I have encountered. I ordered a coat which was too big, so I sent it back asking for an exchange for a different size. This morning I receive an email saying they are refunding me. I used messagener to contact them but no reply. Now just spoken on chat only to be told that the item was out of stock so they've given me a refund. The item is in fact in stock, but now not on sale, meaning I have to wait 10 days for my money back, only to have to order a different size at the non sale price. They say that the item was out of stock when they processed the refund, however, as a customer you have no way of knowing this, and isn't it funny how the item is now back in stock on the same morning!

Asos.com's Response to francescasexton's Review

Written on: 04/11/2019

Hello,

Thanks for leaving your review and sorry to hear that we didn't have coat you requested in stock.

All your feedback will be take on board as we're always looking at ways to improve our customer service here at ASOS. We want to make sure that our customers are receiving the best possible service to make their shopping experience more enjoyable.

Our stock changes very fast as we process thousands of new orders and returns every minute. It looks like we didn't have the coat you requested and this is why refund was issued.

I understand that you are waiting for your funds to get back to your account. I could recommend to use our payment method Klarna, which gives you 30 days to pay for your new order. You could purchase coat in the size you're after and pay Klarna bill after your refund for the first order comes back to your account.

If you have any questions, please either pop us a DM on Twitter, PM on Facebook, chat to us on Live Chat or send us an email. You can quickly access these platforms by going into our Customer Care Help Page on our site. ASOS Magda.

Read 1 Comment

“Worst customer service i've ever experienced”

Written on: 21/08/2019 by Hickmanwd32 (1 review written)

Placed a large order and when it arrived an item was missing from the parcel. ASOS said its very rare for items to go missing and that they were not going to relpace the item of give a refund. To add insult to injury they then closed my account and refused to communicate with me! Worst customer service ever, all pre-written templates for the responses

Asos.com's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2019

Hi,

Thanks for leaving your review, I'm sorry to hear that an item was missing from your order and your account has been closed.

We've recently been reviewing our services and our team would have taken the appropriate actions upon investigation. If there are any outstanding issues still present, please get in touch directly to the email you received.

It's important to us that our customers are provided with the best possible service and I understand that this wasn't the resolution you was hoping for. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to the relevant team as we use this to continually better our services here at ASOS.

If you need anything else - let me know and I'll be happy to help. ASOS Ashleigh

“Refund”

Written on: 29/07/2019 by hockles (1 review written)

Took several unanswered Emails to customer services and a 40 min live chat to get nowhere. I mailed a return to them and 6 weeks later had not received a refund to my account. The live chat was terrible and took around 5 minutes to respond to a question. I sent a shirty Email to customer services and within 36 hours had my refund. I spent a lot of frustrating time trying to get some sense from them. I will never use them again and consider it a lucky escape.Avoid

Asos.com's Response to hockles's Review

Written on: 29/07/2019

Hello,

Thanks for leaving your review and sorry to hear there was a problem with your return and you were unhappy with the service you received.

We try out utmost to ensure customers receive the best service possible if a problem occurs and sorry to hear you're experience wasn't a good one.

I'll be sure to pass this feedback onto the relevant team, which help us to continue to improve where necessary.

Can see you've not received your refund but If you do need any further assistance, please email us again or get in touch via one of our social pages.

Read 1 Comment

“Dragged back into the filth again”

Written on: 26/06/2019 by InfluencerClothesReviews (1 review written)

Now I will say, I should've known better than to order from ASOS again. I vowed to myself that I never would again, but alas I was pulled in by it's quantity and accessibility yet again and they have failed me yet again. On THREE different occasions ASOS has seriously messed up my order. About a year ago I made a big order and it never ended up arriving because it had been stopped in customs by the FDA (for some unknown reason sunglasses fall under their jurisdiction) and was unable to be released because there was no paper work authenticating the products or stating they were safe and allowed through (the job of the company shipping, and you would think something that a clothing store should be aware of). I called customs multiple times and held correspondence with ASOS (in which they were mainly painfully unhelpful) through the duration of this predicament and customs made it clear that they required paper work and ASOS continually refused saying they were not allowed to provide that information. This of course makes zero sense because these documents are in fact REQUIRED for things to be shipped, so for an online clothing company to not to be able to give out that information equates an inability to do their job CORRECTLY (and the U.S. government would firmly agree with me (I know because I called)). Once my order got shipped back to ASOS and refunded I tried to complete a new order without sunglasses to be safe. This time the order got to me but it came later than expected and it came with upwards of SEVEN items missing. I messaged ASOS about this which was a frustrating affair in which they tried to short me on my refunds, didn't recognize that items were missing, and were rude rather than apologetic. After this I vowed to never order from them again which I knew would be quite difficult because they've been my favorite store for the past 5+ years. I finally let up when I needed nice new clothes quickly, I hoped they had improved (I was wrong). I set up my order and checked it over three times, carefully choosing between express click and collect and express (this is how I know I absolutely didn't pick standard). I clicked express, checked it over one more time and sent in the order. Low and behold the order now says standard shipping, which in my case means I will not get the clothes in time for the one thing I desperately needed them for. I messaged their help chat and while there are real people on the other end they only send the same prewritten response saying they can't help; not only that but they can't put you in contact with any higher ups or anybody who can actually help, instead they directed me here to write this review. ASOS had been my favorite shop for years and years, most of my wardrobe is from here. But the way they've been continually messing up orders is problematic, incredibly unprofessional, and indicative of a bad, poorly run store. Especially seeing as they offer no recompense or compensation for their mistakes. I'm not fishing for money or clothes but a voucher or store credit at the very LEAST should be given out of duty when they mess up as drastically as they continue to do. I'm sad to say it because I had loved ASOS but I will NEVER shop here again and I will make sure to tell whomever it may concern (including my many Instagram and youtube followers) to not order from ASOS because they are a disorganized poorly run company, and while their clothes maybe be nice (Though over priced and not high-quality) but unfortunately they will get to you late, will get to you damaged, or will never get to you at all and on top of all of that, you will never get even so much as an apology. ASOS this is a gross mismanagement of your company, and while I'm sure you're rolling in too much dough to be bothered, you should be DISGRACED to carry yourself in this manner. If you continue on this path I would not be surprised if your shop gets closed down despite its popularity. There are only so many people you can wrong (unapologetically) and get away with. These reviews are indicative of that. THIS CANNOT KEEP HAPPENING, SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE.

Asos.com's Response to InfluencerClothesReviews's Review

Written on: 26/06/2019

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with the service you've received. I understand you've had an issue with 3 different orders over the past. All you're feedback will be take on board as we're always looking at ways to improve our customer service here at ASOS. We want to make sure that our customers are receiving the best possible service to make their shopping experience more enjoyable. If you ever need anything else and want to chat, please either pop us a DM on Twitter, PM on Facebook, chat to us on Live Chat or send us an email. You can quickly access these platforms by going into our Customer Care Help Page on our site. ASOS Charlotte

Read 1 Comment

“Atrocious Review of ASOS”

Written on: 17/01/2019 by Jamez9293 (1 review written)

I fundamentally disagree with ASOS decisions in my case. They have refused to acknowledge that items were missing when they delivered the bag falling to pieces. and have made the decision to stop replying to emails from me because they have closed my account, despite me ordering from them on many occasions and also when that is not conducive to resolving the issue. The bag was split when it arrived, as I noted with yourself and the driver, and yet I am being penalised for ASOS packing the bags too heavy and for disregarding your poor customer service in resolving the issue. I am not in any way a liar and I am extremely disappointed with the situation. The items may be elsewhere in the delivery network but they have done nothing to check this and have placed sanctions on my account that are uncalled for, unexpected and downright unfair. I feel completely victimised by their errors and I will be taking this complaint further with further negative reviews online, with my credit card issuer, Hermes and the ombudsman.

Asos.com's Response to Jamez9293's Review

Written on: 21/01/2019

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way and to hear of your issues with delivery and customer service. If you would like for me to look into your account as it has been closed then please either pop us a DM on Twitter, PM on Facebook, chat to us on Live Chat or send us an email. You can quickly access these platforms by going into our Customer Care Help Page on our site. I hope this helps for now, I'll be sure to look into this for you. ASOS Lauren

Read 1 Comment

“ASOS never deliver on time”

Written on: 07/12/2018 by Yurysidunov (2 reviews written)

I ordered men boots from them; received the email from Hermes, the courier they use, to expect the delivery on Monday; on Monday evening received another message "your order has been delivered and singed for by... me." As I haven't received any parcel and the signature in the tracking information didn't belonged to me I had to waste my time next day contacting ASOS and Hermes trying to find out where my parcel was. Was told in both places they would reply in 24 hours. In the end the actual delivery was made on Wednesday, 2 days after they told me that the delivery had been made.  Partner had the same experience, ordered the bow tie to be delivered on certain date for Christmas party. On the day received the text from ASOS "sorry cannot deliver today, will let you know when can..." Won't be dealing with ASOS anymore.

Asos.com's Response to Yurysidunov's Review

Written on: 11/12/2018

Hello, I'm sorry that your order arrived later than expected. Sometimes unexpected delays can occur e.g. vehicle breakdown. We want to be honest about this, so you can find more information on delays in our delivery help pages. I'm also sorry that we didn't get back to you within the timeframe you've mentioned above. We do all we can to make sure we can get back in touch within the timeframes we've provided, but it does depend on how busy we get and any new information we receive. I'm happy to hear that your order is now with you and I hope you like the items you purchased. If you ever need anything else and want to chat, please either pop us a DM on Twitter, PM on Facebook, chat to us on Live Chat or send us an email. You can quickly access these platforms by going into our Customer Care Help Page on our site. ASOS Zoey