Compaq iPAQ 3850 Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Compaq iPAQ 3850 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Compaq iPAQ 3850

“When I got it, I couldn't wait to open the box. I knew...”

written by Leo Dudin on 01/08/2005

When I got it, I couldn't wait to open the box. I knew that it would be absolutely amazing. 3850 proved me correct. I was absolutely amazed by it's great features. I loved The Microsoft E-Book Reader. It's very handy if you're travelling light. You can do pretty much anything. The only drawback, is that you don't get much free software for it, but if you pay, you get the most amazing things. Anyway, the battery life is no more than I expected it to be. It lasts you about 3.5 hours, with constant use. I think that's pretty good for a bright colour screen and amazing sound. It has an mp3 player built in, which is great, and you can insert an SD card of any size, and even watch DVDs on it. Overall, it's a great buy for a buisnessman, or someone who just wants to have their PC in their pocket. Thank you HP!!!