Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love Reviews

Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love
5.0

Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love

“Medical insurance Dubai cost”

written by btmbore on 21/08/2023

Alsagrins - Looking for medical insurance in Dubai? Check out our comprehensive guide to the best medical insurance plans in Dubai. We compare and review the top health insurance providers in Dubai so you can find the perfect plan for you and your family.

“Best Property Dispute Lawyers in Chennai ”

written by clicktots on 20/04/2022

Our property lawyer in Chennai provides legal support and guidance on property cases. To know more about our experienced property lawyers contact us.

“Remarkable”

written by Deltadawnie on 15/01/2022

Redeeming love from the first time I picked up this book I knew it was something special.I found it gripping I was genuine led to read this book.i Usually wouldn't bother with christian fiction but felt compelled to read this one.I am sure glad I did I have no regrets and since read this book a number of times.There are some books out there you read once and never forget they are few and far between.Redeeming love was a adventure I didn't want to end.It does not shy away from hard topics and it can be raw at times and pull on your heart strings.However it's a must read book and will help you discover God loves and is willing to forgive you no matter what.Life is not easy or plain sailing but we do not need to suffer alone help is there for us.Seek and ye shall find.Do something positive about your life and start by forgiving yourself first.Then your life will begin to change.

“Redeeming love is an amazing book that made me think...”

written by on 04/03/2009

Redeeming love is an amazing book that made me think differently about the love of God and his love for His children. It was written in such an engaging way and Francine Rivers really put her heart on the line.

“Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love changed my life and my...”

written by on 01/12/2008

Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love changed my life and my outlook of God's love for His children.

“Michael Hosea and his warm ways and loveable self. I...”

written by on 21/11/2008

Michael Hosea and his warm ways and loveable self. I cried from the moment I started reading it. Thank you Francine! Shame it wasn't longer!

“Gripping. Depicts a man who loves an unlikely woman....”

written by on 02/09/2008

Gripping. Depicts a man who loves an unlikely woman. He marries her and waits for her heart and not just sex. Very refreshing. Answers the question, "What is real love?" Excellent. Stayed up all night to read it. Read it in one go.

“Redeeming Love is a must read. I used to love to read...”

written by Christianlove on 12/08/2008

Redeeming Love is a must read. I used to love to read and it's been years since I picked up a book and continued with it. I read this book in two days!

“Wow, Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love book is the only...”

written by on 03/04/2008

Wow, Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love book is the only book I have ever read in and cried.. and I have cried more than once. It shows you a beautiful picture of Christ's love for the church.. we don't deserve any of His love but he offers it so freely.

“During the time that I read this book, I was going...”

written by tommyni on 04/02/2008

During the time that I read this book, I was going through something in my life which made me feel unworthy, miserable and alone. Something drawn me to this book and I am glad that I picked it up and took it home with me that day. It renewed the faith I thought I'd lost, gave me hope that someday I will find love again and made me realise that God is always with me.

“This book was given to me as a gift from my...”

written by ckinton on 29/01/2007

This book was given to me as a gift from my granddaughter who said "This is my favorite book." I loved the book so much that I didn't want it to end so I would allow myself 2 chapters per day so it would last longer. Now that I have finished, I plan to read again!! A truly wonderful book.

“I finished the books in two days. This is by far my...”

written by lissachelle on 11/01/2007

I finished the books in two days. This is by far my favorite book of all time. It will change your perspective on love, marriage, sex, and open your eyes to how much you are loved by God.

“As I read Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love I kept on...”

written by estherm on 11/06/2006

As I read Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love I kept on thinking this is just too much. How can he love her like that!. It made me confront my belief of how deep is God's love for me. It preached to me a powerful message, one that I had difficulty embracing. I didn't put it down until I finished it. It's a must read!

“Francine Rivers is arguably one of the best Christian...”

written by missanmiddle on 25/02/2006

Francine Rivers is arguably one of the best Christian fiction authors of our time. Of her many novels, the most memorable is most assuredly Redeeming Love.

Rivers is known for her inclusion of biblical stories and references throughout her novels. Redeeming Love featured characters based off of, and even named after those in the Book of Hosea from the Bible. In this fantastic array of a more modern setting in the early twentieth century, characters that are so real they could be standing right next to you at any moment, and a plot that makes you experience every emotion twice; some you didn't even know you had, Rivers is able to convey the true horror of sin, and the unremitting love of Jesus Christ and His amazing ability to forgive all sins.

Redeeming Love concerns a young girl born into prostitution, who finds herself the object of one man's affection and true unfaltering love. The young suitor persists in seeing her, and spending every dime he earns to visit her at the brothel and convince her of his true love for her, and most importantly of God's. Through a series of horrid and remarkable events the young girl becomes married to the gentleman and gradually grows to see that he truly does love her. It is a different kind of love than she has ever known. One of caring, concern, tenderness, devotion, and affection. As time progresses and she makes friends with neighboring farming families, she too grows to love her husband, and worship him. Her husband sees this new worship of him and knows it is not what God wants; that his lovely wife should be worshiping his Holy One.

Join these remarkable characters in their journey to see, love, and worship God. It is a long journey, filled with obstacles of denial, hatred, unspeakable sins, but most importantly, coming to Christ. Rivers makes this novel so realistic that it becomes an experience you'll never forget.

“Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers is an amazing book! ...”

written by carucker on 13/10/2005

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers is an amazing book! My friends and I have all read it two or three times, and it still gets to us, even when we already know what's coming. If you want to learn to hear the still, small voice of God, and read about an amazing man who puts all other men to shame, this is the book for you! Michael Hosea will take your breath away, and the Lord will communicate to you through this book in a way you would never have imagined!

“I started reading Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love...”

written by shadowetalia on 05/07/2005

I started reading Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love around 10PM and at 5:30AM finally put it down thinking ...I really should get some sleep. This book draws the reader in and keeps her there. The cautionary note I have is that abuse victims who have not mostly dealt with their abuse may have a re-opening of old wounds.

“When I read redeeming love, I did not find it...”

written by titilayo on 10/06/2005

When I read redeeming love, I did not find it interesting at all. It was not a book to entertain.
I read it 4 times consecutively and I cried those four times.
Its really like she stripped the book of hosea and made it so practical. How can God love us that way? Every new believer should read it.

“Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love was terrifically...”

written by Lindsey Brooke on 08/04/2005

Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love was terrifically amazing! Not only is it a touching love story, but it shows how Jesus's love can overpower even the worst of sin. I would highly recommend this to EVERYONE! It is so great! 5 stars!

“Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers was so good I...”

written by brittanie on 29/03/2005

Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers was so good I couldn`t put it down. I had stopped reading it when i got to the 15th chapter because school work had gotten in the way. But I had a vacation and something told me to read the book because I was going through some problems with my boyfriend. So I read it and couldn`t put it down through my whole break and I finished it and I was just blown away by how good a book this is and i'm not a girl who likes to read but what 15 year old does but when I find a good book I cant put down, I cant help myself. This was definently one of them and i'm even thinking of reading it again. I absolutely love it! The characters in this book will be in my heart for as long as I live. I can truley say it changed my outlook on life and my relationship with God.

“Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love - I love to read...”

written by Pooja7270 on 25/08/2004

Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love - I love to read books. But without exaggeration, Redeeming Love is the best novel I have EVER read!
Francine Rivers really had me sitting at the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end. This book is HIGHLY recommended! It is ultimately my favorite book!