CyberHome CH-DVD 302 Reviews

• Sound Quality

CyberHome CH-DVD 302 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for CyberHome CH-DVD 302

CyberHome CH-DVD 302

“Last week I bought a CyberHome CH-DVD302 DVD player...”

Written on: 25/06/2004 by bpatil (1 review written)

Last week I bought a CyberHome CH-DVD302 DVD player for 19 US dollars. The quality seems very good and additonal feature is progressive scanning feature, NTSC/PAL, 110/240 volts international voltage support. How can we get this so CHEAP. Only 19 dollars, let us buy and try it. Today if you go for dinner in US minimum it will cost 20 dollars. After 1 month I will give feead back about this product… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I was excited about the low price... but after 2...”

Written on: 17/10/2003 by anotherdogface (1 review written)

I was excited about the low price... but after 2 months I've had lots of problems.

My first unit made very loud noises while playing. I returned it under warranty... the new unit I received worked for about a week and now will not play any DVDs.

I have made 2 attempts to contact customer support and have not heard back from them… Read Full Review