Lorenzo Carcaterra, Sleepers Reviews

Lorenzo Carcaterra, Sleepers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lorenzo Carcaterra, Sleepers

Lorenzo Carcaterra, Sleepers

“I seriously could not believe that children were put...”

Written on: 26/03/2009

I seriously could not believe that children were put in that situation. Sent to that horrible place by the law that is supposed to protect them.
I'm 15 and I don't think I could imagine that, let alone living through it like Lorenzo did and he was only thirteen years old.
I had to put the book down for a few minutes each time the author described in detail the torture they had to live through.
John and Tommy would have grown up to be such wonderfull men, if only Wilkinson's didn't take away their… Read Full Review

“Lorenzo Carcaterra, Sleepers - The book was a great...”

Written on: 14/10/2004 by mpierce31 (1 review written)

Lorenzo Carcaterra, Sleepers - The book was a great read, it really made me cry because I felt what the characters felt at the time. It just was unreal, the abuse the guards put on them… Read Full Review