Cambridge Audio Diskmagic 1 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Cambridge Audio Diskmagic 1 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I bought my Cambridge Audio Diskmagic from a jumble...”

Written on: 12/08/2005 by kate123456789 (1 review written)

I bought my Cambridge Audio Diskmagic from a jumble sale for fifty pence! It was very good and still is. Unfortunately it was a bit smelly!… Read Full Review

“I bought my Cambridge Audio Diskmagic 1 very cheap, as...”

Written on: 19/01/2005 by rayl (1 review written)

I bought my Cambridge Audio Diskmagic 1 very cheap, as new old boxed stock when I was a manager for a hi-fi store, we had one lying about in the main warehouse. I wanted to try a transport with an XLR output as my arcam alpha five plus being used as a transport was getting tired and tetchy. The difference was quite remarkable, midrange particularly so female vocals really sharpened up and leapt right out of the mix at you. Timing and grip were, for the money spent terrific. If you are offered… Read Full Review